News Mike Tyson admits to Jeff Novitzky that he cheated in his prime

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...-it-mike-tyson-pleads-guilty-to-cheating/amp/

Arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, Mike Tyson has admitted to cheating on his previous drug tests. Speaking on his podcast with current Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance for the UFC, Jeff Novitzky, the former heavyweight champion pleaded guilty and stated that he has used a “Whizzinator” in his previous drug tests.

Tyson said, “It was awesome, man. I put my baby’s urine in it. And sometimes, one time I was using my wife’s and my wife was like ‘Baby you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.’ And I said Nah, so we ain’t gonna use you any more, we’re gonna use the kid. Cuz I got scared that the pi** might come back pregnant.”

Damn, that's disappointing.
GettyImages-81187444-1-740x518.jpg

Thoughts?

He admitted this years ago.

People will generally only accept that he was using it to hide recreational drugs.

If Teddy Atlas vouches you were 200 pounds at 13 that’s better than DNA evidence apparently.

One thing I have to say is that most 5’ 10” dudes would struggle to hit 220 if they did nothing but lift weights and use hardcore steroids like Tren. For Tyson to weigh that much at that height whilst allegedly not lifting (except for shrugs apparently) and doing tons of cardio is insane.

Only a couple of generations earlier Rocky Marciano was HW champ whilst being around an inch taller than Tyson and weighed in as light as 175 sometimes - that’s a whopping 45 pounds less than Tyson.

I didn't know Mike even had a baby when he was in his prime. What wife is he speaking of?

You think anyone facing Mike back then wasn’t juiced to the gills? It’s such a given, that you couldn’t possibly hold it against him. And you can bet he only started because he learned the others were. When he ironed out Trevor Berbick, you can bet he was clean. And that Mike Tyson irons out everybody anyway, whether they are juiced or not. He probably didn’t even need it.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/b...-it-mike-tyson-pleads-guilty-to-cheating/amp/

Arguably one of the greatest boxers of all time, Mike Tyson has admitted to cheating on his previous drug tests. Speaking on his podcast with current Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance for the UFC, Jeff Novitzky, the former heavyweight champion pleaded guilty and stated that he has used a “Whizzinator” in his previous drug tests.

Tyson said, “It was awesome, man. I put my baby’s urine in it. And sometimes, one time I was using my wife’s and my wife was like ‘Baby you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.’ And I said Nah, so we ain’t gonna use you any more, we’re gonna use the kid. Cuz I got scared that the pi** might come back pregnant.”

Damn, that's disappointing.
View attachment 813531

Thoughts?
Athletes take PED's.....In other news water is wet.

Back