Mike Perry vows to kill or be killed in next fight

<{cruzshake}>
SO he learned nothing from his ass whoopin?
How about you go work on techniques and fighting smartly so that you don't get killed again ? Becoming a bigger douche and using more #s wont help you win fights, son.

Doubt me, hate me
Watch me prevail
The untold reality
An untold tale
Of the chosen son
There can only be one
Mark his words
The song of birds
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
God created light
So it could shine bright
Sparkling just right
Even at night
On the Platinum king
Watch him prevail

Even with 3 torn ACL's Perry was able to go the distance with Jouban, in his next fight he will KO Robbie Lawler in the first round, PLATINUM BLESS...

best of luck to Mr. Perry moving forward, he was a great embassador for the Platinum belt, but we must look forward to the lineal Platinum belt champ, and that's none other than, Alan, Platinum, Jouban!!
pic06.jpg

May the Gods bless dem hands!
War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

All Perry needs to change in his training is to add more sprints so he can catch his opponents as they inevitably run backwards in fear.

Would love for Nick Diaz to slap him around as a warm up.

Doubt me, hate me
Watch me prevail
The untold reality
An untold tale
Of the chosen son
There can only be one
Mark his words
The song of birds
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
God created light
So it could shine bright
Sparkling just right
Even at night
On the Platinum king
Watch him prevail

<{clintugh}>

So he lost 1 fight, shit happens, he's still the greatest and will shut your mouths on his next performace.

He's got that platinum mind set, sometimes you have to take one step back to take two steps forward. People should fear the new kill or be killed Platinum, now that his 0 in loss column is gone he's got nothing to lose.

<{cruzshake}>
SO he learned nothing from his ass whoopin?
How about you go work on techniques and fighting smartly so that you don't get killed again ? Becoming a bigger douche and using more #s wont help you win fights, son.

I don't know man, I've been becoming a bigger douche for a while now and I haven't lost a fight in years!

Back