Mike Perry vows to kill or be killed in next fight

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Even with 3 torn ACL's Perry was able to go the distance with Jouban, in his next fight he will KO Robbie Lawler in the first round, PLATINUM BLESS...

<25><25><25>
tito-ortiz-ken-shamrock-o.gif

<mma4><mma4><mma4>

but seriously i think he needs to drop the kill or be killed attitude and add a nice jab to his arsenal or maybe even a take-down to go alongside his blue belt in bjj and black belt with 'these hands'

Who the fuck is Mike Perry?

Probably won't see him for another 15 years when he starts making the Celebrity Rehab rounds

He was ready to kill or be killed until Alan rocked him twice. Shit I don't even remember him throwing anything by the third round

And that's the attitude of a GOAT. War Platinum.

Even with 3 torn ACL's Perry was able to go the distance with Jouban, in his next fight he will KO Robbie Lawler in the first round, PLATINUM BLESS...

Wow ! I didn't know he tore all 3 of his ACL's

Who the fuck is Mike Perry?

Probably won't see him for another 15 years when he starts making the Celebrity Rehab rounds
I was sold on your display pic and your comment just reaffirmed the reason why I laughed....... You sir are a funny man

I guess all the GOAT talk is suspended for a while? The guy needs to get back in the gym and keep working on his game...stop asking for rematches and accept you got whooped, geeezzzz!

People like him are literally the stereotype that people think of when they think of an MMA fighter.

So anyone who makes my favorite sport look bad is not good for me. Here's hoping his phrase comes true...

" To the death Georges "

Fuck this fuckin fuck.

Shut your mouth, and go to work, son. The one unforgivable thing about shit talking. Is when you fail to back that shit up.

One thing is for sure, he won't be tapped out (without even resisting for a few seconds) like Con Air

He was ready to kill or be killed until Alan rocked him twice. Shit I don't even remember him throwing anything by the third round
Bullies loves to throw, but they fold under adversity.

lol, he's beating himself up over the loss and thinks he can make up for it with tough talk

Back