Mike Perry vows to kill or be killed in next fight

Beating someone like Robert Lawyer wont elevate Perry's status.

We already know Perry is the better fighter.

Besides, Lawyer just got tooled by Woodley

This guy is irrelevant. Alan Jouban is moving on to do big things. Let's not waste time on this scrub.

Too bad he doesn't have the technique to ever be an elite fighter, and from the boxing video that was posted it's clear he doesn't have the mindset to acquire the technique either. Mike "knocks out top 200 fighters but gets knocked down by unranked male models" Perry

Doubt me, hate me
Watch me prevail
The untold reality
An untold tale
Of the chosen son
There can only be one
Mark his words
The song of birds
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
Chirp chirp chirp
God created light
So it could shine bright
Sparkling just right
Even at night
On the Platinum king
Watch him prevail

All I hear is crickets bro. Nice poem though.

And this is why I don't care about fighters talking tough, not even one iota.

Dude got rocked and dazed by Alan freaking Jouban. Someone who isn't exactly known for punching power. Mike Perry is going to nappy noo noo ville if he tries that nonsense with a formidable striker.

He comes off like he talks just for other ppl to be intimidated by the words and convincing himself more than anything else.

Plastic Mike Perry needs to realize that other fighters see he isn't a pack of lions.

I predict a Pettis like slide for this guy. Jouban layed out the blueprint how to beat him....back him up...circle out..wait for openings because he's flat footed....be rangy....back him up and don't back up.

People jumped on this guy's hype train too soon. He's ranked everywhere outside the top 40, he should be in Bellator working on his skillset.

Those are some deep and inspirational hashtags.

That's what Perry needed to say in Round 3 vs. Jouban.

He obviously is working on being a more technical fighter... but once you've lost 2 roundz, you gotta get that kill or be killed mentality & go for it. I expect Plat learned a lot of lessons on that one.

I remember when BJ once said ' to the death' He went on to quit inbetween rounds.

Back