Mike Perry vows to kill or be killed in next fight

3 torn acl's i heard it was 4 your crazy bless perry im still not blind

matthew-perry-says-he-cant-remember-3-years-of-shooting-friends-because-of-alcohol-and-drug-abuse.jpg

why would they match a guy that's slipping towards the top 40 against a guy that is still in the top 20 and who just fought a top 10 guy that's now ranked 5th? we both know what you want and that's far more embarrassing than Mike Perry being afraid to commit in that 3rd round.

"wah wah I want Perry to get KO'd and cut so I can laugh at his fans on sherdog"

that's the guy's career you're hoping goes down the toilet, and all because you don't have the self control to stay out of threads that are clearly about Mike Perry, then you blame those making or replying to threads as if we forced you to come in.
Get a bit upset because I suggested Brown as an opponent! lol so I'll ruin his life even suggesting that Perry fights Brown next? If he's destined to be a P4P great like you keep rambling about, shouldn't he breeze through a guy like Matt Brown?

Platinum talks a big game, he's got everyone's attention, he's keen to get back in and put doubt aside. If he wants to redeem himself, he should get matched with another game fighter. Brown might be on the fringes of the top 20 still, but he's dropped his last 3 and is 1-5 in his last 6. He should get a fighter ranked below him and Perry fits that mold stylistically.

Way to make assumptions about my intentions! Do you think maybe your furious jacking off to Perry might skew your perception on others criticizing him? I want to see good fights, and just their attitudes alone in the lead up would be fun. The fight would (should) be fireworks. I tune in purely for the entertainment and I want the best possible fights on cards. Like I give a fuck about giving Platinum a delicate, stone stepping career or what you think about it all. They guy says he can bang with anyone, let him do it.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

if talk could make you win, MMA would have a completely different history. He will probably lose his next fight.

Get a bit upset because I suggested Brown as an opponent! lol so I'll ruin his life even suggesting that Perry fights Brown next? If he's destined to be a P4P great like you keep rambling about, shouldn't he breeze through a guy like Matt Brown?

Platinum talks a big game, he's got everyone's attention, he's keen to get back in and put doubt aside. If he wants to redeem himself, he should get matched with another game fighter. Brown might be on the fringes of the top 20 still, but he's dropped his last 3 and is 1-5 in his last 6. He should get a fighter ranked below him and Perry fits that mold stylistically.

Way to make assumptions about my intentions! Do you think maybe your furious jacking off to Perry might skew your perception on others criticizing him? I want to see good fights, and just their attitudes alone in the lead up would be fun. The fight would (should) be fireworks. I tune in purely for the entertainment and I want the best possible fights on cards. Like I give a fuck about giving Platinum a delicate, stone stepping career or what you think about it all. They guy says he can bang with anyone, let him do it.
I get that the UFC make matchups based on who calls out who sometimes, and more noticeably lately, but Perry just LOST ffs. He isn't getting a step up from Jouban after that performance no matter how often he runs his mouth about his capabilities, so you're just suggesting a fantasy fight that makes no sense right now.

and how can you even say stuff like this (below) with a straight face?

"If he's destined to be a P4P great like you keep rambling about, shouldn't he breeze through a guy like Matt Brown?"

I haven't said he's P4P or the GOAT .... I've said he's the PLATINUM GOAT.

giphy.gif

Back