Mike perry story is a tragedy

Perry sucks has always sucked a d is getting suckier.

The end.

Not gonna lie him singing Beyonce in Means' face was pretty hilarious.

Has he been cut?
I hope not,but he is doing alot of dumb shit,that..you would think,based on past experience,should piss dana off.

You know he is def not down with guys intentionally missing weight and trying to hire anybody to work his corner.

He looked a little softer a than usual too. The odds were easy money seeing that Perry has given up on getting better.

I enjoy watching Perry fight..he can take a punch and has tremendous power. While people on here hating on him he got a bad bitch at home making killer money and would knock out 99.9% of the people on here talking shit so he doesn't really give a fuck about your opinion.

Keep hating though..gets you nowhere. ;)

I enjoy watching Perry fight..he can take a punch and has tremendous power. While people on here hating on him he got a bad bitch at home making killer money and would knock out 99.9% of the people on here talking shit so he doesn't really give a fuck about your opinion.

Keep hating though..gets you nowhere. ;)

where are his actions gonna get him in the future tho? srs...

Cut?

Bellator?

What is the direction he is going. I think he is at his peak income right now... and he just gave nearly a third of it to his opponent...

He'll never be the same after getting his nose fucked up the way it did

Outside off all his problems outside of the cage and mediocre fighting abillity you can only fell sad by how much potential is wasted because of a sick mind. Perry has god given abilities, he's probably one of the pound for pound strongest guys ever in the ufc, has an incredible chin and very good power in his hands all of that and he still has pretty good cardio, unfortunately he's a sick individual with some real problems i hope he gets trough, but its just sad how much talent and athleticism is going to waste with him

LOL. Stopped reading right there. He is a mediocre entertaining slugger and that is it.

No. He was always a mediocre fighter who got attention for being a dumb douche.

Tons of fighters like him have come through and never gained attention because they didn't behave like him.

I wish crazy didnt sell better.. But hey.. im just as bad myself, im gonna watch some camgirls being ringgirls and a fat shitty fighter fight 3 dudes.

And I'll love it

where are his actions gonna get him in the future tho? srs...

Cut?

Bellator?

What is the direction he is going. I think he is at his peak income right now... and he just gave nearly a third of it to his opponent...
He is 29 years old and unless he does something really crazy Dana is not going to cut him. Sure he does bring negative aspects but there are positive ones as well he has tremendous power and can really take a punch. People who watch UFC want to see knock outs and even more people who can literally get rocked and continue to fight. His personality is different but that type of shit sells PPV buys hence why he gets put on the main card.

With every fight he gets closer and closer to looking like phil baroni

His loss was a tragedy to my bank account

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-134946.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-134946.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 4
He is 29 years old and unless he does something really crazy Dana is not going to cut him. Sure he does bring negative aspects but there are positive ones as well he has tremendous power and can really take a punch. People who watch UFC want to see knock outs and even more people who can literally get rocked and continue to fight. His personality is different but that type of shit sells PPV buys hence why he gets put on the main card.

He doesn't sell shit.The more he loses and the more stupid shit he does outside of fighting the less attractive he is to the UFC. .He should be asking Dana to give him some really bad cans to fight for his next few fights so he can get some KO's and try to build up some momentum.. He will never be champ or sniff it but if he gets a coach and sorts out his life he could have a decent career.

He will be out of the UFC in a year at the rate he is going.

His stand up has regressed to tough man levels.

Mike Perry is all torso. I share the same body type. He has the legs of a midget and the torso of tall person.

He also has the mind of 1/3 of a man. He is strange. Hearing him talk is fascinating. My 3 year old has speaking and reasoning skills far beyond him.

Back