Mike perry story is a tragedy

I wouldn't say it was "full racist," but him calling Michael Jai White a "bitch ass ni&&a" was not cool

Could be argued Perry did not mean it as a racial slur, he just talks ghetto

But let's keep it real, it's a white guy calling a black guy the N word.
As a minority my self I think is the intention behind the word

His fanbase is a fucking Picaso painting.

He loses all sorts of fights to competition that's halfway decent and as soon as he wins a fight, even in C leagues, it's Platinum Champion.

Its not that tragic. he is lucky to still be allowed to fight there,tbh

What's a tragedy is that Khamzat will now never get to fight him. I was hopeful when Khamzat first signed that Perry could have been sacrificed. Instead we got the anti-climactic fall of Perry getting out-pointed by Tim Means after eating cheeseburgers. Pretty "yawn" exit there.

he could do something with his name sounding like the fruit pear, like go into the pear business or fruit distribution marketing those Asian pears that come in the styrofoam sleeves prob need a face

Well at least he's more mature and has his wits about him...

But if that fucker is guilty about his ex-wife's allegations, then he can go fuck himself. Karma is a bitch. Hopefully he gets his due and learns from all of that shit. Of course it that's true...

Mike Perry's story is a fucking triumph, how a caveman like him made it this far is beyond me.
Exactly, he was never a great fighter, continues to lose and continues to get booked. I’m a fan , but I don’t kid myself, he’s not good and a success story at the same time.

Lol.

is this thread a joke??

ts putted themselves as Michael Perry.

One of the strongest guys pound for pound in MMA ever? Are you kidding me. What makes you think that?
It took way too long for someone to address this lol. What do you have to be on, to believe Perry is one of the p4p strongest men in mma history ?

No. He was always a mediocre fighter who got attention for being a dumb douche.

Tons of fighters like him have come through and never gained attention because they didn't behave like him.
This.

Stop making out like this dude had goat potential.

Dude was mediocre and he's shown it by losing everytime he steps up in competition.

He might get cut soon but the platinum revolution will live forever.

As a minority my self I think is the intention behind the word
So Perry didn’t call him the n word to force him to response because all black people should respond to it, and act like a monolithic? Isn’t that racist?

I wouldn't say it was "full racist," but him calling Michael Jai White a "bitch ass ni&&a" was not cool

Could be argued Perry did not mean it as a racial slur, he just talks ghetto

But let's keep it real, it's a white guy calling a black guy the N word.

Oh noooo! That only happens 1000000 times every day in lower income communities

jon jones is proof ability will eclipse everything else in this nonsense

Not gonna lie him singing Beyonce in Means' face was pretty hilarious.

Has he been cut?

Perry tough, makes an effort , his fights have action even if it is him running into punches. He does not point fight, and avoid danger, but probably Should fight smarter. Has power but not that quick so fighters like Means can out land him. Perry was closer to finishing with the sub attempt so respect for overall effort. Just came up short, pun intended. Means fought smarter using his reach but much more cautious.

The only thing I see in him is that is he has a very good chin, thats all. I don't see some special talent or skill at all. BKFC level I'd say

Back