Mike perry story is a tragedy

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Outside off all his problems outside of the cage and mediocre fighting abillity you can only fell sad by how much potential is wasted because of a sick mind. Perry has god given abilities, he's probably one of the pound for pound strongest guys ever in the ufc, has an incredible chin and very good power in his hands all of that and he still has pretty good cardio, unfortunately he's a sick individual with some real problems i hope he gets trough, but its just sad how much talent and athleticism is going to waste with him

Here's the thing about Perry. I could look past all of his out of competition antics because I enjoy watching him fight. But when he shows up 5 pounds overweight and then does the dab on the scale... I'm extremely happy Means jabbed him to the gutter.

A tragedy? Hell no. ALS is a tragedy. Bone cancer is a tragedy. A kid being born with that disease that makes his skin rip off, that's a tragedy.

Mike Perry? He's just an asshole who makes bad decisions.

giphy.gif

He never had any real hype behind his name. Guy lost his third fight in the UFC to a part-time model.

Just a running gag on Sherdog.

You are what you make of yourself. He doesnt care. You can see it in his work ethic.

No. He was always a mediocre fighter who got attention for being a dumb douche.

Tons of fighters like him have come through and never gained attention because they didn't behave like him.

When have you seen an uneventful Perry fight? Dude always comes to fight. Quit being a hating little bitch.

Back