Mike perry story is a tragedy

I hope I’m wrong but he looks like a guy who is going to end up having a tragic life. Dude isn’t all there. The UFC should get him some help.

I approve of this thread. It's quite entertaining.

Outside off all his problems outside of the cage and mediocre fighting abillity you can only fell sad by how much potential is wasted because of a sick mind. Perry has god given abilities, he's probably one of the pound for pound strongest guys ever in the ufc, has an incredible chin and very good power in his hands all of that and he still has pretty good cardio, unfortunately he's a sick individual with some real problems i hope he gets trough, but its just sad how much talent and athleticism is going to waste with him
Weird

He's overrated imo. UFC just hyped him up as this crazy guy just because of him yelling and hitting himself during weigh ins and staredowns. And switching camps after every fight doesn't make him good either.

A tragedy? Hell no. ALS is a tragedy. Bone cancer is a tragedy. A kid being born with that disease that makes his skin rip off, that's a tragedy.

Mike Perry? He's just an asshole who makes bad decisions.
tenor.gif

His ground game looks like its steadily improving but he should work behind his jab more and maybe not be fat

His stand up abilities are decreasing fast too.

Back