Mike Perry at a loss after UFC on ABC 2: 'I used to be great

Will always be the highlight of his career

giphy.gif

Will always be the highlight of his career

giphy.gif
Thats when everyone noticed him for sure.

I think the Luque loss was his best moment. Even though he lost,he showed true warrior's heart in that one. He's always had that,but he was able to put his skills together to make that one a fight against a very skilled opponent

"it's only up from here"

she must not be very familiar with this game

<6>

The prime example of a fighter, who would benefit from weight cut, he is just too small for 170

Lol. Everyone knows what happened.

His steroid gains slowly faded after coming in on short notice for his UFC debut. Him and his buddy Alex Nicholson were the biggest roid-buddies.

He's slowly gained fat these past few years, now he's basically back to natty state. A far cry from the shredded monster that came in on short notice.

USADA bless.

Time to go to Bellator or wherever the steroid testing is less stringent. He can be an animal again.

I noticed he was talking really slow in the prefight interview. It didn't sound good.
Even on the regionals down here in Florida he would have fights like that. He'd lose the vast majority and absorb a ton of damage but then hulk out and ko people. Lmfao, he even came to a gym I used to train at and was coked out of his brain during sparring. He was never going to last long with the way he trains and fights, that shit takes a toll on you very quickly. Wouldn't shock me if he's in for some severe issues later in life.

Dude should hang them up if he wants any semblance of a normal life. If he doesn’t I fear he’s headed a similar path as war machine. Dudes brain can’t be functioning all that great.

He can go get smashed in bellator next, then he can go get beat up in Bare knuckle fighting.

More like he used to be fun watch. That's about it.

I've always hated him but when he first arrived, he was at least pretty enteraining to watch - I don't know what's happened there.

Guy needs a strong leader type coach , to address the underlining mental issues that stop him from transitioning from a savage from the streets to a professional athlete and fighter ... If i had a gym at my disposal and wasnt all the way in Canada id reach out and offer to help this guy...he has all the tools but outside the cage stuff and his own mindset are stopping him...you can only be mad at the world for so long...at some point you gotta realize its on you ...it always has been

Lost 7 out of his last ten and will probably get cut and you somehow think that makes him ufc caliber.
He lost 7 out of his last ten because he has no discipline and I’m not even sure if he has coaches. The UFC roster is pretty big and they can’t all be undefeated. If everyone in the UFC won all their fights then who would lose? Should the UFC cut every fighter that loses? Yes, he’s on a bad stretch. That doesn’t necessarily make him a bad fighter. Stipe embarrassed Francis the first fight because Francis didn’t have any discipline. What Perry needs is discipline and guidance. He can be a great fighter.

Back