Mike Perry at a loss after UFC on ABC 2: 'I used to be great

He lost 7 out of his last ten because he has no discipline and I’m not even sure if he has coaches. The UFC roster is pretty big and they can’t all be undefeated. If everyone in the UFC won all their fights then who would lose? Should the UFC cut every fighter that loses? Yes, he’s on a bad stretch. That doesn’t necessarily make him a bad fighter. Stipe embarrassed Francis the first fight because Francis didn’t have any discipline. What Perry needs is discipline and guidance. He can be a great fighter.
I didnt say he is a bad fighter. I said he should to a different org where he can succeed.

Perry is the Phil Baroni of the modern MMA era.

He got to the UFC and was a physical specimen who was blasting people with one shot, he started to lose muscle rapidly under USADA testing and his explosiveness diminished quicker than his mind.

I didnt say he is a bad fighter. I said he should to a different org where he can succeed.
I understand your view and think it’s reasonable. I just personally think he can succeed in the UFC if he found a good team and had discipline. Darren Till has the same opinion and he fights in the UFC.

Back