Mike Perry at a loss after UFC on ABC 2: 'I used to be great

Mike Perry seem to be good at eating jabs and leg kick

You said he wasn’t UFC caliber, not that he wasn’t an elite fighter. Luque is a great fighter and Perry was one or two punches from getting a win against him. He may have mental issues, but he can be a great fighter with the right coaches and he can beat a lot of fighters in the UFC.
Lost 7 out of his last ten and will probably get cut and you somehow think that makes him ufc caliber.

" I used to be great ".
This is the type of silliness I'm really getting tired of. Lol, why would such a statement cross the mind of Perry. This dude s ultimate goal should be gatekeeper status......and thsts not happening.
He took pride in his earlier work. Interpret it that way.

Given his deficient brain, I think he's actually massively underappreciated. He's shown some shockingly impressive ability for a piece of ghetto trash.
Not arguing that at all. I just think it would be better for him to build himself up in a lesser organization.

Lost 7 out of his last ten and will probably get cut and you somehow think that makes him ufc caliber.

beat Felders ass, I guess Felder should get to packing his bags

He just needs to pick his opponents smarter
Have an actual camp with actual trainers
Have an actual game plan for fights

the things most fighters do, but unfortunately Mike isn’t most fighters

he also needs to go on a spiritual journey with Anderson Silva
Maybe hire a movement coach, haha

This is like the most delusional simulation of reality based on stupid ideas of ideas of ideas.

No defense.

I think his okay on defense. What has left him is the aura and confidence in his striking in elbows + people are more expecting of it. When Perry goes out there now you know he will grind and try hard, but he doesn't ever feel dangerous, like one punch could finish the fight.

He needs an actual training camp and corner for starters..

He needs a restart with an experienced coach and good team. He'll need that if we wants to fight at the highest level. He is clearly an athletic and tough SOB.

"Mike Perry used to be my great friend" - Kenny Florian

Someone reproduced w him.

Let that settle in.

That's someone's father.

Pure fuckery.

Perry’s striking is trash, he is more of a wrestler turned knock out merchant. His wrestling seemed pretty good last night, but overall he was whack. Like a poor man’s Dan Henderson without the charm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back