Media Mike Perry apologizes

lol this guy is a complete loon. I'm sure he means it but there is like 2% he is able to do it.

This guy clearly has mental issues.

This is really unnecessary and TOTALLY disrespectful. Instead of just shaking hands like a professional, and a gentleman, he goes out of his way to act like a total donkey-butt. Here he is basically stepping all over Dana White's shoes, sticking his chest out, and totally invading both Dana White's and Mike Perry's space. He really needs an attitude adjustment!

Lmao great turn around

Well, I look forward to the blow up in a week or so when he goes back to being him. You do not go from beating up old fat dudes and hitting woman while hammered to an angel in a matter weeks.

Sadly, it seems forced to me. Many problematic fighters and athletes in general come out to issue this same PR corporate apology in order to find their way back into everyone's good graces and get what they want- only to eventually squander everyone's faith and support in them by repeating problematic behavior that the apology did not fix in the first place.

I see Mike Perry going down the same road as war machine. He needs intensive alcohol rehabilitation and a therapist who likes a challenge. I don't think this is a fight that his coach can help him win
this is about it. Well said.
Perry probably lost some sponsors with his N-word violent drunken tirade at 'Table 82' restaurant in Lubbock, Texas.

How long has it been since his childish embarrassing outburst at a restaurant where he assaulted a bunch of people? Is he just getting out of the drunken stupor now?
Tuesday July 7th was the date. So it's been almost 4 weeks.

Finally I been crying in my
Pillow since this whole
Shit happened<DCrying>it's over now

Maybe he'll actually put together a string of wins for once

I believe him. Mike is a level-headed guy and will bounce back from this.

Dana should have cut this guy long ago. His behavior is absolutely foul in all ways imaginable. The fact that he's gotten away with everything for so long is shocking. The language he uses at the end of the footage alone should be enough to get him cut after all his prior offence of a similar nature, let alone fighting civilians.

He’s got nothing to apologize for he innocent

oTOLY48.gif
oTOLY48.gif
oTOLY48.gif
Wow....what a dance.

Back