Media Mike Perry apologizes

So many have kids thinking it will turn them around. Of course there’s no such thing as a deadbeat dad.

2869f6b7-6668-4a3c-9e6a-6762a9c13aa9_text.gif

Mike should start doing neighborhood surveillance.

How long has it been since his childish embarrassing outburst at a restaurant where he assaulted a bunch of people? Is he just getting out of the drunken stupor now?

Sadly, it seems forced to me. Many problematic fighters and athletes in general come out to issue this same PR corporate apology in order to find their way back into everyone's good graces and get what they want- only to eventually squander everyone's faith and support in them by repeating problematic behavior that the apology did not fix in the first place.

I see Mike Perry going down the same road as war machine. He needs intensive alcohol rehabilitation and a therapist who likes a challenge. I don't think this is a fight that his coach can help him win
Or maybe he’s having a child and doesn’t want to be a manchild anymore

i predict at least 3 months before we next see him get drunk and assault an old man

Or maybe he’s having a child and doesn’t want to be a manchild anymore
Look, I'm hoping for the best for the guy.
But I don't think children change personality disorders i.e Jon jones, McGregor, etc

Give it 6 months he will be back at this crap. People don't just change

YouKnowWhatImSayin!?

I hope he hires some new corner people, I could totally picture her going into labor in between rounds a few months down the line if not just to add to the shit show.

The usual cookie-cutter apology that's going to be Twitted every six months.
If that BS works, good way to just keep people happy and not have to change or improve. Like lying to your parents and saying it was someone else’s weed. They know it’s BS, but they still like hearing it. If we are that stupid as fans, then lucky for PMP.

He keeps calling that latina midget his "queen" lol.

I see Mike Perry going down the same road as war machine. He needs intensive alcohol rehabilitation and a therapist who likes a challenge. I don't think this is a fight that his coach can help him win
I would not say as far as War Machine but he definetly has that Jason Miller vibe.

Worst thing is Perry is not even 29 and he already looks like he is passed his prime.

Back