Media Mike Perry apologizes

Kids can change people. None of my own but have watched how they affected friends. Not saying Perry can fix it but hope it works out. Dude without a doubt has some pretty heavy issues in life and may need to pay for some of those instances. I don't really care much as my only concern is really in the cage but I wish him best of luck.

They do. You gain a new level of self awareness when you have a kid. You don't ever want them to see you in a shitty light when they get old enough.

He will by getting in the octagon and fighting another man. This is fighting you expect these to be the most level headed non-aggressive men?
How many UFC fighters have KO'd old men?

Most cage fighters aren't doing shit like that, I wish Perry the best, but most mma fighters don't act like Perry.

Fatherhood Platinum Mike Perry coming for the 170, 185 and maybe 155 belt.

Will finish Dad Cowboy in a brutal fashion in the eventual rematch.

....one of those lonesome sober reflecting on life moments....

28Ax.gif
This makes me miss Big John in the cage.

This isn't going to make his ex be less of a bitter hateful old used up hag.

Sadly, it seems forced to me. Many problematic fighters and athletes in general come out to issue this same PR corporate apology in order to find their way back into everyone's good graces and get what they want- only to eventually squander everyone's faith and support in them by repeating problematic behavior that the apology did not fix in the first place.

I see Mike Perry going down the same road as war machine. He needs intensive alcohol rehabilitation and a therapist who likes a challenge. I don't think this is a fight that his coach can help him win

Back