Media Mike Perry apologizes

He keeps calling that latina midget his "queen" lol.

I would not say as far as War Machine but he definetly has that Jason Miller vibe.

Worst thing is Perry is not even 29 and he already looks like he is passed his prime.
Exactly. I take into consideration that the man's had a really fucked up life and probably had really fucked up people around him. As a result, his attitude and behavior are both fucked up byproducts of his circumstances.

He has histrionic and borderline personality disorder with a severe anger and anxiety battle.

I can only imagine that his symptoms will get worse, and not better- if he doesn't seek therapy and a lifestyle change.

I mentioned war machine because Perry's ex has come out overtly implying that she was in a physical abusive relationship with him.

And from Perry's last incident, it was clear that he was hitting his girl which is what provoked the whole scene.

Who knows what other demons the young man is battling. I truly want to see him do better, tho

I don't know what's worse.... Birthing Mike Perry or having a baby by Mike Perry <6>

If the UFC isn't going to shitcan him for his behavior then they should at least feed him to the wolves. No more favorable matchups, feed him to the top 10 and sink or swim motherfucker.

He’ll be back with the Ex by Christmas and demanding a DNA test.

I still can't get over old man bouncer mocking Perry

"Somebody call then pollece"

[<dunn]

I don't know man, I don't know. I won't bet a single dollar on that. Hope is real and he puts his actions next to his words. Otherwise he could end in a bad spot. We'll have to wait, but my money is safe.

I hope having a son on the way really will change him man, he needs to start investing his money in real estate for his future cause he wont be able to fight for long the way he take punishment in bouts.

God I hate guys who calls their girlfriends of not even a year, let alone barely 6 months "Queen" almost as bad as people who get into relationships multiple times a year and called each one of the many " the love of my life"

He wants to earn the respect he deserves

he deserves no respect right now. The dude is so immature he knocked out a old dude at a restaurant or wherever it was. Couldn’t just be the calm guy, a true martial artist, and just walk away and go outside until the police shows up

nope, he goes and cussed and shouts the n word and would rather get into street fights.

He wants to earn the respect he deserves

he deserves no respect right now. The dude is so immature he knocked out a old dude at a restaurant or wherever it was. Couldn’t just be the calm guy, a true martial artist, and just walk away and go outside until the police shows up

nope, he goes and cussed and shouts the n word and would rather get into street fights.

You acting like he went around calling people the N word with ER

Damn, he fast, and im not talking about his fighting.

JWpLiOj.png

Kids can change people, I hope this makes him grow up in a hurry

You acting like he went around calling people the N word with ER
Soft n isn’t as bad obviously, but just by watching what happened, only an immature man baby would react the way he did. He thinks that kind of attitude and conduct is cool tho, it’s apart of who he is.

Dude is over 30 I think, and is concerned about social media and being a personality, a shitty personality at that, rather than improving his skills where he hasn’t really improved much. Still just a brawler with youth on his side. Looks like the brawls might be catching up with him already tho.

I’ve never been a fan, and hopefully he gets matched up with some guys that will make him quit or knock him out.

Words are lovely and all.

living up to them is another story, and having the conviction to stay on the path when pressure and stress come into play, emotions running high, that is when you find out if you really made a change.

We will see. I’d give it about +600 odds.

War Perry

lqrcd9f.gif

This is really unnecessary and TOTALLY disrespectful. Instead of just shaking hands like a professional, and a gentleman, he goes out of his way to act like a total donkey-butt. Here he is basically stepping all over Dana White's shoes, sticking his chest out, and totally invading both Dana White's and Mike Perry's space. He really needs an attitude adjustment!

Back