Mike Massenzio koed jon jones

anyone in ufc can knock anyone out.. it dont mean you are a better fighter, but if any adult man hits you then you can get knocked out.

Not a Cain joke. I never said he was handled by a smaller guy I said he seems like the type of guy who would get pissed at getting worked by a guy in a lower weight class even if it's in training. I think Brocks ego would get the best of him if a LW subbed him even though it was a training session

I know it wasn't a Cain joke, I was saying that technically Brock has been handled by a smaller man (Cain) but for the most part I highly doubt many little guys have ever gotten the better of him.

All this "he seems like the type" nonsense is just that. Nonsensical speculation based on your personal distaste for the guy.

train =/= fight

sure, but it's astonishing how much damage these guys take over their careers--we only see what happens in sanctioned fights and have no idea about practice. wonder how many concussions a guy like wand or arlovski has had in the gym.

Pretty sure even the best chins in MMA and boxing have been cracked at least a few times in sparring, sparring and fighting are two totally different things.

I know it wasn't a Cain joke, I was saying that technically Brock has been handled by a smaller man (Cain) but for the most part I highly doubt many little guys have ever gotten the better of him.

All this "he seems like the type" nonsense is just that. Nonsensical speculation based on your personal distaste for the guy.

Lol I like the guy I followed him since his WWE days and I was hyped when he came into mma but let's not act like Brock isn't a meat head. But you're right I don't personally know him and that's just what I think his reaction would be so it means nothing really, pure speculation.

In one of the Pride events the announcers are talking about how both Wandy and Shogun have KO'd each other in practice.

Ulysses Gomez knocked out boxer Fernando Vargas in a street fight before. Tito and several others confirmed it.

[Edit: Nevermind, just saw the reply on the 2nd page about the Ulysses/Vargas story wich is exactly what i was posting]

Yup as you said man- Hendricks vs. Baroni is an infamous one. Hendricks has a hell of a capacity to take a shot too so you know the best eva must have really wailed on him.

There's a lot of speculation as to whether it's true or not but there's a pretty famous story about Chute Boxe that Shogun and Wandy had a dispute over Shogun supposedly promising one of his prize pit pups to Wandy and then reneging so Wandy and him fought in practice for ownership of the dog and Wandy put Shogun out. Again it's one of those rumored stories the veracity of which is unknown.
Has any interviewer ever asked one of them? Unless they're all coy about it it doesn't seem like it should be hard to find out

Remember reading somewhere about Jamie Yager front kicking Wandy in sparring and rocking him badly. Wandy got pissed and they had to hold him back.

(If someone said this already, sorry, didnt read my page 2)

I've seen other videos where Wand loses his shit but in most of those cases i can understand him.

I remember one where some douchebag throws a hard axe kick at him. And also teep to the face in sparring is just being a fucking asshole.

Krazy Horse ko'd wanderlei backstage. Fact.

charles-bennett.jpg
I actually believe he did

Nate quarry ko'd leban in training apparently. Source- the chaels podcast

Don't know if this counts as a shocker but I once saw Shields tap out Nate Diaz 3 times in a 10 minute sparring round

Conor knocked Jon Jones' block off in a best of 3.

Back