Mike Massenzio koed jon jones

PaulDaleyFan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
according to Jon, Massenzio koed him in a sparring match back before the bonnar fight. Anyone else know stories like this? Ive heard baroni koed hendricks and that mike pyle is gym goat

Massenzio was the blackbelt that was highly susceptible to getting sub'd, right?

Pretty sure he even got tapped by Stann of all people

Mike Kyle KO'd Cormier in sparring. It was on Fight Factory.

Hector ko'ed Saffedeeeen during sparring session.

Mike kyle ko'ed Cormier with a flying knee.

Krazy Horse ko'd wanderlei backstage. Fact.

charles-bennett.jpg

Yup as you said man- Hendricks vs. Baroni is an infamous one. Hendricks has a hell of a capacity to take a shot too so you know the best eva must have really wailed on him.

There's a lot of speculation as to whether it's true or not but there's a pretty famous story about Chute Boxe that Shogun and Wandy had a dispute over Shogun supposedly promising one of his prize pit pups to Wandy and then reneging so Wandy and him fought in practice for ownership of the dog and Wandy put Shogun out. Again it's one of those rumored stories the veracity of which is unknown.

Mike Kyle KO'd Cormier in sparring. It was on Fight Factory.

This is what I was gonna say.

Thought Fight Factory was a pretty cool documentary actually, it's also why I feel no sympathy for Fitch complaining about pay he lived in a giant house in a nice area I don't know how he lost all the money so quick.

This is what I was gonna say.

Thought Fight Factory was a pretty cool documentary actually, it's also why I feel no sympathy for Fitch complaining about pay he lived in a giant house in a nice area I don't know how he lost all the money so quick.

Pretty easy, he never really owned it. He assumed he was going to make more money one day and he ended up wrong and couldn't afford the lifestyle he was living like far too many pro athletes.

Even when going light this can happen to even the toughest in training.

You rush into a hook or dip into a kick etc you're out.

I Wonder whether Hunt's ever been flattened in training though

Wanderlei made Shogun tap to strikes after a dispute involving a puppy.

Wanderlei ko'd Forrest sparring.
Of course Bas ko'd Ricco, that one was infamously filmed.

These things happen though.

Condit dropped Guillard on film
[YT]watch?v=saCLtl5Ir04[/YT]

In one of the Pride events the announcers are talking about how both Wandy and Shogun have KO'd each other in practice.

Ulysses Gomez knocked out boxer Fernando Vargas in a street fight before. Tito and several others confirmed it.

In one of the Pride events the announcers are talking about how both Wandy and Shogun have KO'd each other in practice.

Ulysses Gomez knocked out boxer Fernando Vargas in a street fight before. Tito and several others confirmed it.

Ulysses has terrible stand up.. so I really doubt he ko Vargas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back