Mike Massenzio koed jon jones

Wanderlei ko'd Forrest sparring.
Of course Bas ko'd Ricco, that one was infamously filmed.

These things happen though.

Really? I remember reading that Forrest broke Wand's nose in sparring when he was training for Rampage

Ulysses has terrible stand up.. so I really doubt he ko Vargas.

He didn't say standing.

Edit: I guess he denies the story and says he doesn't drink. He's a user @ bb.com

25r0aa1.png

Last edited:
He didn't say standing.

Edit: I guess he denies the story and says he doesn't drink. He's a user @ bb.com

25r0aa1.png

no gomez confirmed this never actually happened and they just replaced his name with lee murray and vargas with Tito

I feel like part of being a good teammate is to not ko them. How is that going to make their career or life better? That's how you should treat your enemies, not your supposed friends. But some guys unfortunately have to be Mike Machissimos.

Last edited:
I feel like part of being a good teammate is to not ko them. How is that going to make their career or life better? That's how you should treat your enemies, not your supposed friends. But some guys unfortunately have to be Mike Machissimos.

That is why some people are good training partners and others are not.

This is what I was gonna say.

Thought Fight Factory was a pretty cool documentary actually, it's also why I feel no sympathy for Fitch complaining about pay he lived in a giant house in a nice area I don't know how he lost all the money so quick.
When was Fitch complaining about his pay?

He came out and disclosed his total pay from UFC after Dana claimed how he was too expensive.

When was Fitch complaining about his pay?

He came out and disclosed his total pay from UFC after Dana claimed how he was too expensive.

He's part of the lawsuit against the UFC citing low pay as one of the main issues lol.

Also he said he was completely broke before the Erick Silva fight spawning the man known as "Broke Fitch."

Massenzio was the blackbelt that was highly susceptible to getting sub'd, right?

Pretty sure he even got tapped by Stann of all people
Rogan was in rare form when calling that fight.

Massenzio got tapped yet again in his last fight. I think it was about a year ago. He comes from the David Bielkheden and Fabr

There's a video of Bas koing Ricco?

It's from the documentary The Smashing Machine. Bas is sparring with Ricco and KOs him. You can find just the clip of Bas KOing Ricco using Google.

according to Jon, Massenzio koed him in a sparring match back before the bonnar fight. Anyone else know stories like this? Ive heard baroni koed hendricks and that mike pyle is gym goat

Brett Rogers koing Cain or lesnar (can't remember which one)

Back