Mike Massenzio koed jon jones

Who was the guy that allegedly try to choked Lesnar and Brock got mad and throw him like a bag. It was a Lw or a Ww iirc.
I'm pretty sure that one of them did RNC Lesnar. And yeah, it was a LW or WW that did it. I don't remember him throwing them since I remember one of them jumping on his back, so they would've had their legs hooked into him.
I never heard that one, from what I know he only had heavies training at death clutch so I'm not sure. Sounds plausible though Brock doesn't seem like the type of guy who would handle getting handled by a smaller guy very well.

Hughes

You should never be getting knocked out in sparring though, guys should use gloves relevant to their size. Getting dropped is one thing but when you're using headgear and gloves relevant for your weight getting knocked out shouldn't happen.

Dip into a kick sparring with Rumble and your headgear wont matter. Its just something that can happen sometimes.

Dip into a kick sparring with Rumble and your headgear wont matter. Its just something that can happen sometimes.

This. And boxers get koed during training/sparring too, and headgear is a MUST for boxers. so yeah, it helps with impact, but it is still very possible.

I think the point of shouldn't get koed during sparring besides the headgear/gloves, is that they shouldn't go 100% (at least not every time). But there guys supposedly like to hurt people in training.

Josh barnett didnt ko lombard, but he made him his bitch in training

I never heard that one, from what I know he only had heavies training at death clutch so I'm not sure. Sounds plausible though Brock doesn't seem like the type of guy who would handle getting handled by a smaller guy very well.

When was Brock handled by a smaller guy? An obvious Cain joke there but I'm serious, because it sounds to me like Brock shooed him away like a fly.

Rick Story allegedly beat up a punch drunk wrestler.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/11/...-rick-story-merciless-beating-rookie-mma-news

Some douche named Jesse beat up a mentally disabled kickboxer in a Am bout.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpFP-0W7qG0
Some people say that Mike Pyle is just a bully in the gym who goes 100% all the time.

Pele used to beat up Anderson Silva when Silva was a beginner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNs9pFL1Gg
Out of curiosity was this Jesse fellow supposed to let the other guy win? What is the protocol when concerning mentally handicapped fighters?

Demian Maia consistently tapped Mir in training.
There is a cool video of Mir telling the story to a Group of people in a deli. Especially coming from somebody with a big ego like Mir.

No shame in getting tapped by someone with the credentials of Maia though. But yeah, I wouldn't have thought Mir would admit something like that.

Gustafsson has "beaten up" Light Heavyweights and Heavyweights at various gyms while sparring with them (Alliance, Xtreme Couture, his own gym AllStars etc). The list includes, but is not limited to: Phil Davis, Brandon Vera, Forrest Griffin, Joey Beltran and Travis Browne. A top 5 ranked GLORY Heavyweight kickboxer, Benny Adegbuyi (260 pounds/6'6), has praised Gustafsson a lot after being flown there (Sweden) to prepare him for the Manuwa fight. There's a chance he was more than just competitive with that guy as well because he said he was very "surprised" with how good Gus' standup is, especially for an MMA guy. He then talked about how Gustafsson could do well in GLORY and how he could definitely knock Jon Jones out in their rematch.

Anderson admitted at the pre-fight press conference with Bonnar that JDS knocked him out "all the time" in sparring.

Anderson did not say JDS knocked him out all the time he said he gets hit in the head all the time.

Here it is. Article from yesterday

http://deadspin.com/how-jon-jones-became-the-baddest-motherfucker-on-earth-1676262642

Still chuckling, I decide to ask if anything like that ever happened to him.

"I got flash knocked out once," he says. He wasn't the baddest motherfucker on Earth then; he was just Jon "Bones" Jones, a 21-year-old kid with a smooth, unmarred face, warm, loud eyes, a 7-0 record, and an upcoming light-heavyweight fight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was sparring with a fighter named Mike Massenzio

I watched a reality show that AKA put on and Koscheck mowed through six training partners in six rounds and busted them all up before his title fight.

The only person claiming that is him, after video evidence of Bennet being choked out by a nobody

It wasn't a nobody, it was Christian Marcello.. you can see that was staged though by the way the video cuts a load of time out

Yup as you said man- Hendricks vs. Baroni is an infamous one. Hendricks has a hell of a capacity to take a shot too so you know the best eva must have really wailed on him.

There's a lot of speculation as to whether it's true or not but there's a pretty famous story about Chute Boxe that Shogun and Wandy had a dispute over Shogun supposedly promising one of his prize pit pups to Wandy and then reneging so Wandy and him fought in practice for ownership of the dog and Wandy put Shogun out. Again it's one of those rumored stories the veracity of which is unknown.

Wand said he did it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/wanderlei-kod-shogun-over-puppy-full-story-2807913/

When was Brock handled by a smaller guy? An obvious Cain joke there but I'm serious, because it sounds to me like Brock shooed him away like a fly.

Not a Cain joke. I never said he was handled by a smaller guy I said he seems like the type of guy who would get pissed at getting worked by a guy in a lower weight class even if it's in training. I think Brocks ego would get the best of him if a LW subbed him even though it was a training session

Who was the guy that allegedly try to choked Lesnar and Brock got mad and throw him like a bag. It was a Lw or a Ww iirc.

From what I remember it was Hughes and Lesnar fell to his back to slam him but it didn't KO Hughes and I think he said that he choked Lesnar out after that to teach him a lesson.

Back