Mike Goldberg runs into ex-UFC boss Dana White: ‘What the f—k are you doing here?’

i know he straight up ghosted D'Elia, Callen, and Ari but what'd he do to Joey Diaz, Eddie and Hinchcliffe?
Well tbf D'Elia is probably a pedo, Callen is a talentless weirdo who's in Hollywood because of sordid readons, and Ari is an all around reptillian type of character.

Asking wtf are u doing here when meeting someone you know is just retarded.

far better than Anik & other retards including professionals like Florian & Cruz

I truly think Dana is a sociopath. The rate of sociopathy amongst CEOs and very successful business people is extremely high compared to the general population. Someone gives you 20 years of service and you just discard them when they're no longer necessary. Totally cold blooded, no emotional attachment or sentimentality whats over.

Calm down, son. There’s two sides to every story. Goldy was released for a reason. Maybe Dana tells the public the reason, maybe not. At this point, who cares?

Mike was iconic but also completely Moronic, it has to be said.

Joe Rogan never got enough shit for this either. Shunned his supposed boy on the air and did the same thing Dana did. It was only when Rumble Johnson said some nice things about Goldberg in his post fight interview that he finally felt the shame to finally make a contrived and forced statement about Goldberg on his own social media.

@2:48 for the shout out

His slip ups were funny and he is still the best UFC ever had. None of these jamokes that came after can compare.

I truly think Dana is a sociopath. The rate of sociopathy amongst CEOs and very successful business people is extremely high compared to the general population. Someone gives you 20 years of service and you just discard them when they're no longer necessary. Totally cold blooded, no emotional attachment or sentimentality whats over.
This.
It's why fucks like him, Ari and Elon Musk are all board butt buddies at Endeavor/EDR
It's a terrifying and sad referendum on what a shit species we are that doofs like them get to treat so many like shit while being vaulted up as hero leader gods.

Correct. Abandoned Diaz when the clip of him talking about forcing young comics to give BJs for stage time on Joe’s podcast started going around. Also when his painkiller addiction was becoming a topic.

Abandoned Bravo for going too far down the conspiracy hole, before becoming the most famous “Covid is a hoax” and “recall Newsom cuz bums like good weather” guy in the world himself.

Abandoned Hinchcliffe cuz he realized how cringe and unfunny he’s always been

… just kidding he called his opener a ch*nk on stage
Wow thanks for covering all these. For those of us who had 0 clue about ANY of these... what did he do to the other 3 guys (Callen etc)? I don't pay attention to JRE much so I didn't know he abandoned any of those guys.

Letting him go was among Dana’s top 5 best decisions ever made. The fights are so much enjoyable without his distractive nonsensical blabbering.

Correct. Abandoned Diaz when the clip of him talking about forcing young comics to give BJs for stage time on Joe’s podcast started going around. Also when his painkiller addiction was becoming a topic.

Abandoned Bravo for going too far down the conspiracy hole, before becoming the most famous “Covid is a hoax” and “recall Newsom cuz bums like good weather” guy in the world himself.

Abandoned Hinchcliffe cuz he realized how cringe and unfunny he’s always been

… just kidding he called his opener a ch*nk on stage
Did not know Rogan fell out with Bravo. Funny, because without Bravo, Rogan might not have had some doors open for him in mma. He’s a piece of shit. The way they did Goldie was dirty as hell. I would much rather he stayed than Joe. Goldie was a staple.

Joe Rogan never got enough shit for this either. Shunned his supposed boy on the air and did the same thing Dana did. It was only when Rumble Johnson said some nice things about Goldberg in his post fight interview that he finally felt the shame to finally make a contrived and forced statement about Goldberg on his own social media.
Joe said on one of his shows that the execs weren't going to allow anything.

So basically there was no resolution and Goldberg's "moment" was the equivalent of old highschool friends bumping into each other and realizing they have no interest in being friends these days but pretend they're still bros and offer empty invitations to "hang out sometime".

Shit, after all this time he should've just been blunt and asked what happened.

So basically there was no resolution and Goldberg's "moment" was the equivalent of old highschool friends bumping into each other and realizing they have no interest in being friends these days but pretend they're still bros and offer empty invitations to "hang out sometime".

Shit, after all this time he should've just been blunt and asked what happened.

I mean its pretty obvious what happened.. someone thought he sucked and anik was better.. I mean, isn't that obvious?

Dana is the biggest piece of shit in entertainment but he somehow gets away with it

Why make it political. I swear it's always ppl on the left starting shit and then end up crying

Wasn't people on the left who stormed the capital wearing fucking cow heads while screaming and crying. The average IQ in that mob was assuredly in the lower double digit realm.

Back