Mike Goldberg runs into ex-UFC boss Dana White: ‘What the f—k are you doing here?’

They all treated Goldie badly.

Rogan was the worst!

zBAwtxA.jpg

Joseph Rogan would never do that. He is a true and loyal friend.

Just ask Bryan Callen, Chris D’elia, Joey Diaz, Brendan Schaub, Eddie Bravo, Ari Shafir, and Tony Hinchcliffe.
Well, Brendan is understandable... telling the whole world how much pussy Rogan is getting while married!

I dont get the story. So Goldberg gets dumped in an extreme asshole way mostly by Dana White after 20 years of service. Then he meets him out of the blue , gets greeted without any friendly word and still sucks up to him with "Hey nice to meet you and we should stay in contact". Whaaaaaaaaaat o_O

That is as much subordinate as possibl.e

And then he is happy for that conversation with Dana???? NEVER happening in the real world. I get that he may just did not react fast enough to say whats really on his mind and finish that part of his life but then you are angry about it and not happy.

Dana is an asshole everyone knows that but the way Rogan dumped him really showed his character as a little spineless and vindictive suck up to corporate UFC. I really dont get why people watch his show. Its a self inflated uneducated guy without any backbone.
So true. He talks more than most people he invites... who does that.

Maybe Dana didnt have any answer for why he was fired cause Dana didnt fire him, maybe the new owners who just took control of UFC months before wanted him gone?

WME came in and immediately cut salary and a whole bunch of the Zuffa era guys either left or were let go.

But thats Dana's role, he gets no credit for anything good and all the blame for anything bad whether it was his dec or not.
Dude, he could have took the phone and call the guy!

I mean its pretty obvious what happened.. someone thought he sucked and anik was better.. I mean, isn't that obvious?
Anik brings no emotion whatsoever... but yea he is more "professional".

I didn’t think Goldie was very good at his job but he also didn’t bother me either. He always seemed genuinely enthusiastic

he definitely deserved some basic respect & recognition when they let him go

Wow thanks for covering all these. For those of us who had 0 clue about ANY of these... what did he do to the other 3 guys (Callen etc)? I don't pay attention to JRE much so I didn't know he abandoned any of those guys.

abandoned Ari Shafir when he made the Kobe rape joke on Twitter the day Kobe died.

abandoned Callen when he was accused of raping in the 90s and videos of him admitting to the same behavior described in the rape account started circulating(ie: pulling his dick out in a cab he was sharing with Whitney Cummings when they barely knew each other)

abandoned D’elia when it became public that he was grooming teenagers on Snapchat and having sex with them in states where it was legal and he was doing shows.

abandoned Schaub when his cawlmedy special fell below 2 stars on IMDB. No I think Schaub was a combination of being a hack, saying Joe and Dana “slang dick as bald dudes”, and the egregious super spreading in the heart of Covid.

I like Dana but cutting someone like Goldberg without a reason or reaching out to him is some horseshit

saying Joe and Dana “slang dick as bald dudes”

Imo it was only that regarding the timeline and I can understand Rogan here. Schaub craved attention and got that by telling about Rogans and Danas cheating on their wives. He esp. sold Rogan out. That was a real low blow that would end near any friendship instantly.

abandoned Ari Shafir when he made the Kobe rape joke on Twitter the day Kobe died.

abandoned Callen when he was accused of raping in the 90s and videos of him admitting to the same behavior described in the rape account started circulating(ie: pulling his dick out in a cab he was sharing with Whitney Cummings when they barely knew each other)

abandoned D’elia when it became public that he was grooming teenagers on Snapchat and having sex with them in states where it was legal and he was doing shows.

abandoned Schaub when his cawlmedy special fell below 2 stars on IMDB. No I think Schaub was a combination of being a hack, saying Joe and Dana “slang dick as bald dudes”, and the egregious super spreading in the heart of Covid.
Thanks. Some shitty behavior in there yeah but there is a clear pattern of when the going gets remotely tough at all, Joe Rogan gets going as a friend.
Imo it was only that regarding the timeline and I can understand Rogan here. Schaub craved attention and got that by telling about Rogans and Danas cheating on their wives. He esp. sold Rogan out. That was a real low blow that would end near any friendship instantly.
Yeah Schaub put that in fair friendship-ending territory for sure. Guys like Diaz and Bravo though... pretty damn low bar.

I mean its pretty obvious what happened.. someone thought he sucked and anik was better.. I mean, isn't that obvious?
Yeah, but at least Goldberg should be given a reason. Being let go from a job and then not being told that it was for any particular reason is crummy. I had an internship at a place one summer and when I went back a while later and wanted to apply for a real position I was told I "wasn't recommended for rehire" despite never being in trouble and doing a decent job and I wouldn't have been applying for the same type of work I interned for anyway. No reason was ever given.

Last edited:
Yeah, but at least Goldberg should be given a reason. Being let go from a job and then not being told that it was for any particular reason is crummy. I had an internship at a place one summer and when I went back a while later and wanted to apply for a real position I was told I "want recommended for rehire" despite never being in trouble and doing a decent job and I wouldn't have been applying for the same type of work I interned for anyway. No reason was ever given.

I agree in your position but show business is different. It could be as simple as someone in charge didn't find him charming enough. Didn't like the way he read ads. Didn't like his tone during certain points of the fight.

It is a lot more obvious - it's not like he had many job responsibilities.

F dana he killed his gammy

#PeppeRidgeFarmRemembers

I agree in your position but show business is different. It could be as simple as someone in charge didn't find him charming enough. Didn't like the way he read ads. Didn't like his tone during certain points of the fight.

It is a lot more obvious - it's not like he had many job responsibilities.
All true, but I feel like they could've came up with some corporate answer like they just want to go in a different direction. Even if it's a meaningless excuse. I just can't imagine a company letting someone go and the explanation is essentially "because we are". The entertainment business is probably all sorts of screwed up though.

All true, but I feel like they could've came up with some corporate answer like they just want to go in a different direction. Even if it's a meaningless excuse. I just can't imagine a company letting someone go and the explanation is essentially "because we are". The entertainment business is probably all sorts of screwed up though.

Yeah exactly.. it's not a normal business with normal people running it.. does your boss talk to the press and say Fuck You to their competitors and people who they don't like?

Haha! I got a double yellow card because I pointed out how hypocritical a mod was when he legit accused Sage of being on gear. Lol. Oh no.

That's pretty fucked up. I'll look into it.

*pause*

I'm not a mod. I can't do shit for ya.

EDIT: And I get the impression that you have a history of getting in trouble for your sass. Home, school, work, forums.

Back