Mike Goldberg runs into ex-UFC boss Dana White: ‘What the f—k are you doing here?’

To be fair, that’s a fairly common way to greet another man that you weren’t expecting to see somewhere.

It looks bad on paper and out of context. But we don’t know the tone with which it was said.

I honestly wasn't aware of why Godlberg left the UFC. I thought he quite initially. Didn't realize UFC just didn't renew his contract for an unknown reason

It's taken out of context purposefully, sounds like they're on decent terms considering right afterwards Dana agreed he and Goldie should meet up and talk lol

Yeah but notice how the guy doesn’t ask Goldie if Dana actually followed through?…

Why make it political. I swear it's always ppl on the left starting shit and then end up crying

haha. i made it political by my adjectives (sorry!) but it is the case—that’s how both operate. no?

Do we know if it was Dana specifically that pushed not to renew Goldy's contract? WME kind of cleaned house when they came in

I honestly wasn't aware of why Godlberg left the UFC. I thought he quite initially. Didn't realize UFC just didn't renew his contract for an unknown reason

Goldie was entertaining and we loved him but it was sort of at the expense of the production. I think they just wanted a more professional feel going forward and Anik delivered on that

Didn't know he abandoned them. Diaz and Bravo too really?

Exactly lol, Rogan is a Hollywood snake just like all the other Comedians, and Actors. All their friendships are based on business, the second being your friend is bad for business you're done

i know he straight up ghosted D'Elia, Callen, and Ari but what'd he do to Joey Diaz, Eddie and Hinchcliffe?

Correct. Abandoned Diaz when the clip of him talking about forcing young comics to give BJs for stage time on Joe’s podcast started going around. Also when his painkiller addiction was becoming a topic.

Abandoned Bravo for going too far down the conspiracy hole, before becoming the most famous “Covid is a hoax” and “recall Newsom cuz bums like good weather” guy in the world himself.

Abandoned Hinchcliffe cuz he realized how cringe and unfunny he’s always been

… just kidding he called his opener a ch*nk on stage

Do we know if it was Dana specifically that pushed not to renew Goldy's contract? WME kind of cleaned house when they came in
There was an interview with Dana in which he apparently looked over and saw Goldberg running around naked backstage and it pissed him off

I can’t fucking stand Goldberg’s commentary.

Every interview I see with him though I think he’s such a decent bloke. He loved that job and was very passionate about the UFC and MMA. I wish him all the best.

Thanks @KazDibiase

I can’t fucking stand Goldberg’s commentary.

Every interview I see with him though I think he’s such a decent bloke. He loved that job and was very passionate about the UFC and MMA. I wish him all the best.

Thanks @KazDibiase

Ironically, I'm the exact same with Anik.

Fucking hate his commentary, but I have nothing against him personally.

IMHO, he's a 3rd-tier commentator that has never held his weight on the mic.

Rogan isn't as good without Mike and Mike isn't as good without Rogan. They're a team.

I truly think Dana is a sociopath. The rate of sociopathy amongst CEOs and very successful business people is extremely high compared to the general population. Someone gives you 20 years of service and you just discard them when they're no longer necessary. Totally cold blooded, no emotional attachment or sentimentality whats over.
A lot of people figure out in their 20s that business is business and it goes both ways. If you are in business and attach an emotion to it, or want it to play the role of friend or family you are the one in for a rude awakening. Also, sometimes people do figure out that life isn't fair.

A lot of people figure out in their 20s that business is business and it goes both ways. If you are in business and attach an emotion to it, or want it to play the role of friend or family you are the one in for a rude awakening. Also, sometimes people do figure out that life isn't fair.
Haha! I got a double yellow card because I pointed out how hypocritical a mod was when he legit accused Sage of being on gear. Lol. Oh no.

Back