Migrant whose deportation was thwarted by 'hero' Swedish student was actually sentenced for assault

couldn't believe people were mad at those ON THE PLANE complaining about being delayed....

I just liked a post in another thread which addresses your point perfectly.

Here it is,

Bullshit logic.

We are talking about a group of people that are not only staying conveniently silent in the sight of atrocious illegal immigrant crimes, but who are indeed playing an active role in downplaying those crimes, and sheltering the criminals from local authorities.

Just now, the piece of shit leader of the Green Party made a comparison between Nazis and the local police, just because they're doing their job by deporting people who no longer have a right to stay in this country. People who have committed crimes, and who have failed to meet the standards of being granted asylum, a process that already takes several years.

You can spin it in any way you want to, but the fact is that the moral high horse of these people has been thoroughly discredited by their actions.

Last edited:
Some green party moron tried to do this same shit in Finland.

The officials just kicked her out of the plane and she'll be facing hefty monetary penalties.

Finns give zero fucks:cool:

So much hate you someone doing what she thought was right via peaceful protest.

I like that there are people like her around.
<23>

People like her are ruining Sweden and other countries.

All the rape, crime, social tension and Islam is a direct result of their support for this mass immigration and refugee insanity.

the media love stories like this. they can continue to showcase scandinavians who place moral superiority above logic, to further the mass immigration agenda. extreme leftists LOVE to pat themselves on the back on how they look out for the, "disenfranchised", while not having to deal with the consequences of said immigration.

it is sickening.

<23>

People like her are ruining Sweden and other countries.

All the rape, crime, social tension and Islam is a direct result of their support for this mass immigration and refugee insanity.

as you probably already know, it's not really done for the sake of others. most people don't do things for others. they do it FOR THEIR OWN SAKE, so that they can look saintly to the rest of the world. it's a selfish act done entirely for their own self interest.

I see a lot (mostly) women at these refugee's welcome events. Do you think there is a sexual component here? I mean would they be so welcoming if it was young asian women instead of young brown/black men?

I see a lot (mostly) women at these refugee's welcome events. Do you think there is a sexual component here? I mean would they be so welcoming if it was young asian women instead of young brown/black men?

They want to show daddy he's not in charge anymore. Maybe secretly they need daddy to be in charge so they don't ruin everything. I hope not.

@Ophydian

As I listened to the most recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, I thought of our previous discussion about the Trump administration's zero tolerance policy. I recall that you questioned my statement that the Obama administration also separated parents from minor children at the border. Here is an excerpt from Deputy Chief of Border Patrol Carla Provost's testimony:

I want to dispel the myth that prosecuting illegal border crossings or separating adults from children in custody is unique to "zero-tolerance" or to this administration. To be fair, we have prosecuted adults who have crossed the border illegally with their children under prior administrations. As with any other law enforcement agency in this country, a parent who is prosecuted for a violation of law cannot bring their children with them into criminal custody.
Just another one of those things they conveniently ignore.

The last sentence of her statement has been my thought on this from the beginning. You cannot commit any crime and take your children into custody with you. They don't have daycares at your every day county jail.

Holding up a plane to force your POV regardless of the law is being selfish
Bullshit logic.

We are talking about a group of people that are not only staying conveniently silent in the sight of atrocious illegal immigrant crimes, but who are indeed playing an active role in downplaying those crimes, and sheltering the criminals from local authorities.

Just now, the piece of shit leader of the Green Party made a comparison between Nazis and the local police, just because they're doing their job by deporting people who no longer have a right to stay in this country. People who have committed crimes, and who have failed to meet the standards of being granted asylum, a process that already takes several years.

You can spin it in any way you want to, but the fact is that the moral high horse of these people has been thoroughly discredited by their actions.

You maybe talking about the greens party and a whole of people but I have not said anything about them. The clue was me not mentioning them. I am talking about the girl on the plane.

She acted as if they were forcing him to go back because he was brown or something.

I'd judge her actions on what she did once she knew the truth.

I’m very willing to judge someone on what they did in ignorance.

I was going to make a real post in response to this, but Seano bailed it here, so I just want to have his statement on this thread more than once.

She's a fool. She made a stand based on how mainstream it is to make a stand and ended up standing for a criminal who deserved deportation.

Who or what is she taking a stand for? An immigrant who committed a violent crime.

You know who this was for? Her and her facebook page.

elin_0.jpg

Some updates on the upstanding person Elin wanted to save:

* He is convicted of domestic violence on three counts: He has whipped his two young daughters because they didn't turn off the TV fast enough.
* He took a two meter long cord, folded it in two an began to whip them on their backs.
* His wife came in the room to prevent the attack and then he whipped her so she fell and then he slammed her head to the floor. Thank God, she managed to flee from the apartment and her neighbors came to her help.
* He is in his 50's.
* No one in his family had proper reasons for asylum (and remember, Sweden is extremely generous with handing out citizenship).
* He also wanted to be expelled from Sweden.

So all she managed to accomplish is to make a woman- and children beater to remain in Sweden against his own will!

Last edited:
Some updates on the upstanding person Elin wanted to save:

* He is convicted of domestic violence on three counts: He has whipped his two young daughters because they didn't turn off the TV fast enough.
* He took a two meter long cord, folded it in two an began to whip them on their backs.
* His wife came in the room to prevent the attack and then he whipped her so she fell and then he slammed her head to the floor. Thank God, she managed to flee from the apartment and her neighbors came to her help.
* He is in his 50's.
* No one in his family had proper reasons for asylum (and remember, Sweden is extremely generous with handing out citizenship).
* He also wanted to be expelled from Sweden.

So all she managed to accomplish is to make a woman- and children beater to remain in Sweden against his own will!

Sounds exactly like the kind of upstanding citizen we need in Europe.

Any chance the fucking idiot who delayed his deportation can house him for a few months so she can see the error of her ways. Hope she's quick with the TV remote.

Back