Migrant whose deportation was thwarted by 'hero' Swedish student was actually sentenced for assault

She should be held legally responsible for any crimes that migrant commits

A lot of Finns (and obviously Swedes, too) have been hurt by illegal immigrants who commit crimes, while not being deported.

Why not protest about the dozens Finns who got stabbed by a "refugee" in a terrorist attack? Or the numerous under-age girls who have been raped by asylum seekers? How about when a terrorist truck driver ran over Swedes? I didn't see any of these bold protests then. I didn't see any of these people standing up as a voice of reason and justice, to prevent these sorts of monstrous crimes from being committed.

It seems their humanity and concern only extends to the bearded, burly adult-age men, who've apparently been physically capable and cunning enough to travel a thousand miles on their own.

Those guys will be fine.

I just liked a post in another thread which addresses your point perfectly.

Here it is,

Here you guys go again.

"Why isn't movement about X thing not talking about Y thing? Y is really important, so the movement is useless!"

You think this is worthy of a movement, you create it. Until then, stop bring in useless shit to try and prove a moral point that doesn't exist. We see through it immediately.

She could get into politics and try to make a difference that way. I mean she's female she could probably work her way into their government via having a vagina. However she decided to be an idiot about it.

If her intentions weren't self-serving she wouldn't have put it on FB live.

Obviously you are an enlightened, so I will not bother commenting on the first bit.

However her decision to put it on a live feed was pretty damn smart. Without it she would have probably been booted off the plane and her footage deleted.
If you see something that you think is wrong I'd suggest you do the same.

Disagree, obviously.
She's a fool. She made a stand based on how mainstream it is to make a stand and ended up standing for a criminal who deserved deportation.

Who or what is she taking a stand for? An immigrant who committed a violent crime.

You know who this was for? Her and her facebook page.

I judge her based on the actions she took in ignorance.

And those actions resulted in nothing more than delays, and stemmed out of a concern an unreversable wrong was taking place.

You can all say what you want but she is the kind of people I want in the world.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Exactly. Sweden is a perfect example of this. They let this happen to their country, now the country is irreparably fucked.

Would have been a better story if the courts then ordered her to house him till his case could be reevaluated.

1533053747421.jpg

Just look at the face of this gormless cretin. This is the product of endless brainwashing from the political/corporate establishment, mass media and academia. She probably struggles to tie her own shoe laces.

And those actions resulted in nothing more than delays, and stemmed out of a concern an unreversable wrong was taking place.

You can all say what you want but she is the kind of people I want in the world.

Why do you see the defending of a criminal refugee a good thing?

The man was given refuge in a safe, first world country and responds by committing crimes (assaulting people).

You want more people like her? People who let emotions dictate their actions rather than logic? People who piously grandstand at the expense of others?

Where’s your sympathy for the person he assaulted?

1533053747421.jpg

Just look at the face of this gormless cretin. This is the product of endless brainwashing from the political/corporate establishment, mass media and academia. She probably struggles to tie her own shoe laces.

But at least she can churn out a 120 page dissertation on how feminist poetry helps inbred refugee children cope with not being able to stay within the lines in a coloring book.

Why do you see the defending of a criminal refugee a good thing?

The man was given refuge in a safe, first world country and responds by committing crimes (assaulting people).

You want more people like her? People who let emotions dictate their actions rather than logic? People who piously grandstand at the expense of others?

Where’s your sympathy for the person he assaulted?

I don't.

I defended her intent and her actions based upon her knowledge at the time, those are the actions of someone pure of heart.

With hindsight she picked the wrong guy to defend, and I am not defending him (nor do I believe is she) once knowing why he is being deported.

I am completely in the fuck that guy camp, but that doesn't mean I disagree with her actions.

She was successful and authorities weren’t able to deport the man

"Weren’t able" how?

I don't.

I defended her intent and her actions based upon her knowledge at the time, those are the actions of someone pure of heart.

With hindsight she picked the wrong guy to defend, and I am not defending him (nor do I believe is she) once knowing why he is being deported.

I am completely in the fuck that guy camp, but that doesn't mean I disagree with her actions.

Being a selfish twat should not be defended

She looks like a fucking nut.

I don’t speak Swedish but if I was on the plane and that ugly mug started going off my reaction would be the bitch is crazy.

Where was the plane flying too??? If the guy was being deported was he being handed over or do you just get off the plane in your country and that’s that???

If the latter, why was this chick on the plane to begin with.

Back