Migrant whose deportation was thwarted by 'hero' Swedish student was actually sentenced for assault

I knew it was over but charging me for another full bag is why they are cunts.

average%20finn.png

This is nothing new. And not specific for sweden (sorry you cuck-obsessive swede haters).
This type of behaviour has been seen all over europe lately. When it happens it is up to the captain of the airplane how to deal with it. The police has no say in the matter. Im sure most cops present would happily have thrown the activist off the airplane and get on with their day, but they were not the one who makes the decision. That is the captain and the airline.

Whatever. this chick was not even there to stop this guy getting deported. She was there to stop the deportation of ANOTHER guy, who turned out was on another flight. The deportation will go ahead at a later date for an increased cost. She may face up to 6 month in jail

This is all the result of various NGOs profiting off the "refugee business", lawyers making a killing off defending illegals, left-wing politicians and journalists fostering an environment where it is okay to break the law in order to shelter refugees and obstruct officials from deporting them, by drawing comparisons between legal officials deporting rapists, thieves, and other ex-convicts, with Nazi purges, Holocaust, and so forth.

People say the Hungarians were paranoid and overtly nationalistic for making it illegal to support illegal immigration, but the alternative option is to have people pulling off stunts like this without suffering any kind of a legal punishment.

The case in Finland involved the Green party's "legal counsel advisor", not a hysterical SJW student, so she knew fully well that she was obstructing a legal practise, and did not give a damn about it. If ever her party is voted into power, people like her will seek to change the law in a way which will allow illegal immigrants to stay indefinitely, basically rendering Finland a state with open borders, and thus, no state at all.

Last edited:
So much hate you someone doing what she thought was right via peaceful protest.

I like that there are people like her around.
What, people who attach themselves to a cause while being oblivious to what the cause actually is?

Why?

There are ways to protest without being a cunt. Holding up a plane from takeoff to help a single person is fucking moronic.

No.. It depends on the help the person needs.

Didn't know Swedes had such ugly gals there.
They need to stop this retarded ultra-liberal shit and remember their Viking roots.

One shouldn't resort to violence. In this situation it was warranted, she was holding up people's lives as well as helping keep a criminal from facing justice. What an idiot. She deserved to be smacked

Forcibly sat down and talked to like a stupid child. "We have laws here. We are very accepting of foreigners, which you know, and there is a reason he is being deported. Now sit down, and shut your immature, stupid mouth, before we drag you off this plane and have you arrested."

Easy.

Didn't know Swedes had such ugly gals there.
They need to stop this retarded ultra-liberal shit and remember their Viking roots.
The vikings left Sweden a thousand years ago. All they left behind was farmers. If you want people with viking blood, go to Iceland.

The vikings left Sweden a thousand years ago. All they left behind was farmers. If you want people with viking blood, go to Iceland.
Well it's time for them to come back.
Iceland is bad ass, agreed.

People say the Hungarians were paranoid and overtly nationalistic for making it illegal to support illegal immigration, but the alternative option is to have people pulling off stunts like this without suffering any kind of a legal punishment.

There are obvious problems with with the Hungarian stance on 'support' , I would hope we could find an equitable middle ground between that and some screechy cunt holding up flights .

There are obvious problems with with the Hungarian stance on 'support' , I would hope we could find an equitable middle ground between that and some screechy cunt holding up flights .

There might be problems, but all I know is that they're probably not going to have a problem with illegal immigration.

Forcibly sat down and talked to like a stupid child. "We have laws here. We are very accepting of foreigners, which you know, and there is a reason he is being deported. Now sit down, and shut your immature, stupid mouth, before we drag you off this plane and have you arrested."

Easy.
I would have done that. As an immigrant myself, male sure that I follow the rules and laws. If I get deported that is me being an idiot. Guy had a chance, others didn't get a chance so he could .

Back