Mighty Mouse vs. Joseph Benavidez II OFFICIAL for TUF 18 Finale.

Korra+don+t+give+a+fuck.+Shes+the+goddamn+avatar_560e1c_3620142.gif

Easily the first and second guy of their weight class and you don't care. Ladies and gentleman.. Sherdog!

Demetrious Johnson via decision. Picked it the first time and I will confidently pick it again. Benavidez is the clear #2 guy though. It was the right fight to make. But like normal. The Team Alpha Male guy will dominate every fight that isn't a title fight and lose the title fights.

TUF fights also take place in a smaller cage (which should be the standard) so that may affect how this fight plays out.

I think that was only the Palms. I don't think they'll keep the small cage at MANDALAY BAY. Which sucks. I loved the small cage.

Damn, i cant believe MM is again the underdog, Joe-B got outworked every round except the 4th in their fight, how can people think he has a chance cuz he beat out few cans and Creepy?

I'd like to see Joey as a champ.
But MM take this.

I think that was only the Palms. I don't think they'll keep the small cage at MANDALAY BAY. Which sucks. I loved the small cage.
Small cages are way better. Especially for the smaller fighters. With the speed the small guys have, they can circle away so much more quickly. Leaving large gaps of non-action. No real fault of the fighters, the smaller cage just allows for more action. IE: better fights.

WEC did it right. 482 sq ft vs the normal 750 sq ft.

I never thought Id see a title fight on a TUF finale

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse wins again, and more clearly this time I think. DJ has been on fire since winning that Belt.
I think Benavidez might end up heading back to Bantamweight if Faber loses another title fight in that division. He's got a great shot at Barao.

Man I don't know, I was rooting hard for Joe the first time, but I am a big Mighty Mouse fan now as well.
I think Joe get's it this time, but something tells me this isn't the last time the two square off for the title.

I hope the Vegas odds follow this trend. If I could MM an underdog, oh man.

TUF fights also take place in a smaller cage (which should be the standard) so that may affect how this fight plays out.

This finale is at the Mandalay Bay though instead of those tiny arenas like The Pearl or the Joint. Don't know what size cage they'll use cause I didn't really pay attention to that at the last finale.

I'm pulling for Benavidez but MM is Mayweather-esqe and will likely prove too quick and never get hit with anything solid. Still, I voted Benavidez.

I'm pulling for Benavidez but MM is Mayweather-esqe and will likely prove too quick and never get hit with anything solid. Still, I voted Benavidez.

I don't recall Mayweather getting rocked his last two fights, let alone dropped twice in 1 round

DJ_Dodson_1_ctjshqdq_b0uo80kg.gif

Last edited:
Awesome!!

very hard to pick. It's 51/49.

Id give the slightest of edges to MM.

Back