Mighty Mouse vs. Joseph Benavidez II OFFICIAL for TUF 18 Finale.

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who you got?

hi-res-6602288_crop_650x440.jpg

Joseph could catch MM and end the fight-he almost did last time but I think the safe bet is MM by decision.

MM, like I did the first time. Benavidez is still very dangerous, though. What surprised me the most about the first fight was the fact that MM had the advantage in the wrestling. It should be another good, close fight.

It will be a close fight, MM by split decision.

5W6rT.gif

Broseph via superior dance moves.

Tough fight to call, imo.
I think Benavidez will win this time, but it could go either way.

Mighty Mouse he seems unstoppable, the speed he has is just incredible his timing with his take downs are picture perfect.

Depends entirely on how quick Benavidez can get started opposite Mighty Mouse.

Didn't learn my lesson
Picking benavidez again

The best thing for the division is if Benavidez wins the belt since he's a far more exciting fighter then Johnson is. The Flyweight division is actually a very exciting division but people let their views of a division be based primarily on who the reigning champ is so having a guy who goes to decision almost every fight like Johnson does gives off a less then exhilating view point of the division. Plus if Joe wins it'll allow for their to be a rubber match down the line while if Demetrious wins that's probably it for matchups between these two.

great fight. i loved the first one and felt it was underrated as far as 2012 bouts went. tough to call. safer pick is Mighty Mouse cause he's just stylistically very tough to beat and the five round fight favors him, even over a cardio monster like Benavidez.

But Benavidez has the power and the confidence. He just has to show a better answer for Mighty Mouse's takedowns, in my opinion. MM has such a great ability to switch levels and hit power takedowns and Joe seemed flustered by it in a way he typically isn't since his defensive wrestling is always on point. mighty mouse's wrestling seemed to give him more problems down the stretch than cruz's did in their title fight.

Mighty Mouse once again. Joseph is a great fighter, but MM is just that much better.

Joe will take it this time. He'll have a better strategy and his striking has been looking phenomenal.

Legit #1 and #2 fighting for the title confirmed. No fucks given.

Must be Sherdog.

The fact that the #1 and #2 in the division are fighting doesn't mean it's automatically an interesting fight.

I've seen their first fight and wasn't particularly blown away by it. Not particularly excited to see a sequel, even if it is the fight to make

The best thing for the division is if Benavidez wins the belt since he's a far more exciting fighter then Johnson is. The Flyweight division is actually a very exciting division but people let their views of a division be based primarily on who the reigning champ is so having a guy who goes to decision almost every fight like Johnson does gives off a less then exhilating view point of the division. Plus if Joe wins it'll allow for their to be a rubber match down the line while if Demetrious wins that's probably it for matchups between these two.

DJ is underrated in terms of excitement level. His last two fights delivered big time. on the whole, you're probably not going to see many finishes from flyweights outside of Joe B. Wan and Dodson in the UFC.

Also, Benavidez winning the polls? People must forget how well MM adjusts mid-fight. When he was having issues with Dodson's power and speed, he altered his approach and made it a dirtier fight. I understand that Benavidez and Alpha Midget has looked unstoppable since Ludwig came to town, but MM is incredibly diverse and I think he's going to push the pace physically on Joe who probably won't be able to catch him.

Back