Mighty Mouse vs. Joseph Benavidez II OFFICIAL for TUF 18 Finale.

sweet! cant wait to see MM fight again. JoeBeWan has a good chance at winning. MM tends to get dropped at least once in his past 2-3 fights but has great recovery and an awesome chin. JoeBeWan will still dangerous at all times. Great fight IMO

lmfao at this poll favoring Benavidez.

Mighty Mouse even more clearly this time.

jb has gotten to another level expect a very decisive victory

Sucks, where's Bagaunitov's shot?!

If I had to see a rematch it would be vs Dodson

When the first fight was announced I said MM beats Joe with speed and technical striking and gets the decision.

Sherdog laughed at me.

DJ wins, AGAIN.

Hahaha.
"If you don't like the flyweights, you haven't got a clue, don't buy the PPV when they headline"

"Flyweights will definitely headline a PPV in the future"

....Mighty Mouse headlines yet another free card!

Dana knows full well that the division just isn't interesting enough yet to warrant it headlining a PPV that would probably flop. Johnson takes another UD here, and then headlines another FOX card or UFN or something.

i thought MM vs. Torres was awesome to watch too

WHAT? Why!?

Also lower weight =\= less finishes.

Anyways, on topic....not sure how much Joe B has improved, but I feel like this may be his time, so I'll take him by stoppage, in a fight which MM is winning but gets caught and stopped quickly.

I'm excited for this. Benavidez looks miles better than when he fought MM. I'm expecting a guillotine finish this time around.

Great!

I think Benavidez has improved more than MM since their last fight but this will be an awesome fight no matter which way it goes!!

close fight.

Going to go with Benavidez this time around.

Joe b wont be able to do anything. MM will pop him going in n out. way to quick. takedowns out of nowhere... on route to a dec victory.

lmfao at this poll favoring Benavidez.

Mighty Mouse even more clearly this time.

Without money at stake, it's natural for many people to respond to this type of poll based primarily on which fighter they feel more favorable towards as opposed to who they actually think will win.

It's really nothing to make anything out of.

TUF 18 finale huh, I knew they'd never put flyweight title fights as the main event of a PPV.

hoping joe wins but people just can't get ahold of mighty mouse, besides mccall in their first fight

looked like MM had a good control of the wrestling and good defense for benavidez's huge punches - close fight but ill go w mighty mouse esp in the later rounds

Legit #1 and #2 fighting for the title confirmed. No fucks given.

Must be Sherdog.

Definitely Sherdog..

This is an awesome fight, and didn't think they'd make this yet. Make sense, and I think MM will get the decision. Benavidez cannot be finished.

Benavidez gonna BANG his way to the title.

Back