Mighty Mouse: "Rousey vs. Cyborg @ 135 is Garbage."

and here i thought MM was smart. he must not be fully informed or hasnt put much thought about the situation. when Robin Black, Dolce and Lockhart have said Cybro can make 135 and healthy, it just shows not many people are informed, but instead speak on speculation instead facts said by professional.

and here i thought MM was smart. he must not be fully informed or hasnt put much thought about the situation. when Robin Black, Dolce and Lockhart have said Cybro can make 135 and healthy, it just shows not many people are informed, but instead speak on speculation instead facts said by professional.

I mean, I'm sure you think you're credible when you're serving your bullshit to other sherdoggers, but you're talking about Demetrious Johnson here. Sorry kid, your condescending and arrogant attitude doesn't work here.

Nice Ronda AV tho.

Fuck yeah. DJ finally getting them fans! Agree 100%. Don't care to see anorexic Cyborg fighting Ronda. If they fight, I want to see her at 100%.

Sure lets Cybro have a 20 pound advantage and then we can do Ronda vs Jedi and let Ronda have a 20 pound advantage, im sure Sherdog would be happy with that. MM is not fully informed.

Sure lets Cybro have a 20 pound advantage and then we can do Ronda vs Jedi and let Ronda have a 20 pound advantage, im sure Sherdog would be happy with that. MM is not fully informed.

I wouldn't be mad at that. Not one bit. Let them bang brah.

Sure, and he can put his title on the line in a 135 pound match against Lineker.

mighty mouse is clearly overcompensating for his little man syndrome with this kind of attack

I mean, I'm sure you think you're credible when you're serving your bullshit to other sherdoggers, but you're talking about Demetrious Johnson here. Sorry kid, your condescending and arrogant attitude doesn't work here.

Nice Ronda AV tho.

im saying people that have dealt wih weight cutting and have experience(Robin Black, Dolce and Lockhart) have said Cybro can make 135 and healthy.

Check out this interview: Ariel ask 'can Cyroid make 135?" Lockhart replies, " Yes, yes she can". (at 1:04:16 he says)"If anything Cyroid is gonna fight exactly as she fought at 145"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsbphX93Tj0
watch from 54:38

DJ has to train and worry about his belt he doesnt have the time to listen and acknowledge all the facts and common sense.

all u do is talk without nothing to back up your side. Oh No lets ignore the actual facts spoken by her own nutritionist. FUCK OFF IDIOT, take your BULLSHIT elsewhere Sheep.

I wouldn't be mad at that. Not one bit. Let them bang brah.

hahaha really? anyone say Jedi is ok looking and 80% of sherdog has their panties in a bunch, just say Jedi is like a 5 and see wat happens

im saying people that have dealt wih weight cutting and have experience(Robin Black, Dolce and Lockhart) have said Cybro can make 135 and healthy.

Check out this interview: Ariel ask 'can Cyroid make 135?" Lockhart replies, " Yes, yes she can". (at 1:04:16 he says)"If anything Cyroid is gonna fight exactly as she fought at 145"

Ever heard of the term "PR"?

DJ has to train and worry about his belt he doesnt have the time to listen and acknowledge all the facts and common sense.

Yes I forgot, you are the common sense, you are the Knowledge. My bad.

all u do is talk without nothing to back up your side.

Pretty sure I always have arguments, broski.

Oh No lets ignore the actual facts spoken by her own nutritionist. FUCK OFF IDIOT, take your BULLSHIT elsewhere Sheep.

Gotcha, and I'll transfer the message to Demetrious. Thanks mate.

I just don't see a champion fighting heavy to accommodate a challenger who has juiced to build herself heavy. I don't get it.
If Ronda can fight healthy at 135, which clearly she can, and Cyborg can't make that weight without being a health issue, clearly their not equal in weight.

All you Ronda supporters are shills. Look at Weidman, he is the champ (beat silva) and still want to go up and fight Jon Jones, the baddest fighter in the world. He's an animal! A true champion.

Ronda is content crushing cans and cashing checks. The one challenge is only 10 pounds heavier than her. Ronda is a good fighter but fight hand picked bums. Rogan acts like this last fight in Brazil was so special...please, she fights amateurs.

hahaha really? anyone say Jedi is ok looking and 80% of sherdog has their panties in a bunch, just say Jedi is like a 5 and see wat happens

freak show + gore > fairness + logic

All you Ronda supporters are shills. Look at Weidman, he is the champ (beat silva) and still want to go up and fight Jon Jones, the baddest fighter in the world. He's an animal! A true champion.

Ronda is content crushing cans and cashing checks. The one challenge is only 10 pounds heavier than her. Ronda is a good fighter but fight hand picked bums. Rogan acts like this last fight in Brazil was so special...please, she fights amateurs.

stop_the_hate_by_zoeigirl-d318ruh.jpg

1. The last time I remember a champ moving up to fight another champ was 2009. Weidman says it, and he may even believe it but I don't think you should hold your breath while waiting for it to happen. The Chris has enough on his plate at 185, and he defends his title rarely enough as it is.

2. Ronda's last fight was not against a contender level fighter, imo and according to the general consensus. However, her other UFC fights have been against good fighters. No need to bash them because you don't like Rousey.

1. The last time I remember a champ moving up to fight another champ was 2009. Weidman says it, and he may even believe it but I don't think you should hold your breath while waiting for it to happen. The Chris has enough on his plate at 185, and he defends his title rarely enough as it is.

2. Ronda's last fight was not against a contender level fighter, imo and according to the general consensus. However, her other UFC fights have been against good fighters. No need to bash them because you don't like Rousey.

If Ronda was a true competitor she would go up and fight Cyborg. Her division is a joke and the is no one to fight. Just crushing cans and collecting checks, pretending to be the baddest when she's really afraid to step in the cage with Cyborg. She knows it would be her first real fight and if (really when IMO) she gets KO'ed the financial loss would be big. She's afraid, bottom line end of story.

If Ronda was a true competitor she would go up and fight Cyborg. Her division is a joke and the is no one to fight. Just crushing cans and collecting checks, pretending to be the baddest when she's really afraid to step in the cage with Cyborg. She knows it would be her first real fight and if (really when IMO) she gets KO'ed the financial loss would be big. She's afraid, bottom line end of story.

I'd love to see the fight at any weight. But calling her scared for behaving like every other champ in every other division is just stupid.

gif-ron-swanson-shrug.gif

He's right, but then many don't want Ronda to be challenged, they want her to beat Cyborg down as brutally as possible to prove them right.

Ronda would be the favourite at 145 too. The superfight at that weight would certainly give us a better fight, but it likely won't happen.

I know... its so lame. I honestly think she would win but I'm not that sure, why can't we have a good fight?

Cyborg should just stay in Invicta and make decent money. People still pay good money to see her knock bitches out there. And just wait it out for a 145 division in the UFC. If not, who cares. Honda will kick her ass at 135, all drained. Fuck Honda and her crazy ass demands.

Back