Mighty Mouse: "Rousey vs. Cyborg @ 135 is Garbage."

Did mighty mouse win that big fight against Dodson? He should stick to being a good fighter and talk less; The more he talks the less likely I'll be to watch him - that's for sure.

Cyborg has a belt too

Its not about cyborg taking rondas belt. its about the fight itself. title dosnt matter

UFC belt = Invicta belt :eek:

Who cares about Invicta FC man?

Why Joanna doesn't fight Renata Souza or Barb Honchak at catchweight? Because people doesn't care about Invicta, like I said.

I don't get what's so hard about losing 10 pounds of muscle, others do 10-15 to drop weight classes, why can't she. She wants to stay as big as possible and is only willing to lose water weight

That's exactly what Mayweather did to fight Canelo

Floyd fights at 147....Canelo fights at 154....152lbs catchweight

a ton of Pac's fights were at catchweights

combat sports use them all the time....even champions....unfortunately, Honda is ducking the only semi-threat she even has in WMMA

Yes because boxing and mma are the same.

The ufc wont allow there champion to fight at a catchweight with someone who doesnt fight under there signature banner.What is hard to grasp about that concept?

If they make a 145 division for cybro ,talk about a catchweight all you want.But if they dont the fight will be at 135 or it wont happen.

The onus is on cybro she can continue making chump change in small orgs or she can join the ufc fight for the title and get the first real pay day of her career

I have had the exact same views on this whole situation. Cyborg at 135 lbs I could only imagine is a fraction of a fighter of what she is now.
Catchweight at 140 or bust.
By the way, I even think 140 lbs is going to be a crazy tough cut for her.

Correction .. Cyborg at 135 would be the fighter that God and Nature intended her to be.

Would her performance suffer? Relatively speaking yes, but she would still be performing closer to her TRUE NATURAL STATE, which is the only fair way to have this fight.

The fact that Cyborg has made a career and name off of fighting with an unnatural advantage needs to finally come to an end .. now is the perfect time.

Mighty mouse trying to stay relevant

He's a UFC champion. That's as relevant as it gets. There have only been maybe 50 people in the history of the world who can claim they were UFC champions. He's the best of the best. He's more relevant than Mayweather at this point.

Is MM calling out TJ Dillashaw? Otherwise shut yer mighty yap, and go back to picking off 125 pound pieces of cheese off the trap.

He's a UFC champion. That's as relevant as it gets. There have only been maybe 50 people in the history of the world who can claim they were UFC champions. He's the best of the best. He's more relevant than Mayweather at this point.

lol good one

The only reason Cyborg wouldn't be the same upon dropping to 135, is because she'd be fighting in a more talented division, rather than against nobodies that are too small for 145, and outweighed by 20+ pounds on fight night.

Is MM calling out TJ Dillashaw? Otherwise shut yer mighty yap, and go back to picking off 125 pound pieces of cheese off the trap.

It sounds more like he's calling out Ronda. It must suck to be champion of a division that most people think Ronda would rule if they allowed women to compete with men.

It sounds more like he's calling out Ronda. It must suck to be champion of a division that most people think Ronda would rule if they allowed women to compete with men.

Lol.

$1,000,000 says Cyborg doesn't make the weight cut to 135 and goes over if its ever booked...like literally $1,000,000...any takers?

Also, I get what DJ is saying but its always been Cyborg calling out Ronda. In that case she has to come down and fight at 135. A bigger fighter calling out a smaller fighter and then telling them to come up to their weight class is garbage.

The only reason Cyborg wouldn't be the same upon dropping to 135, is because she'd be fighting in a more talented division, rather than against nobodies that are too small for 145, and outweighed by 20+ pounds on fight night.

I guess that's not too much of a difference in talent.

DJ would fight TJ for the amount of money Cyborg would forfeit for missing weight against Ronda.

Rousey & the Ufc have ducked Cyborg for years. This 135 thing is a joke.

DJ would fight TJ for the amount of money Cyborg would forfeit for missing weight against Ronda.

mathhhh570.gif

That's exactly what Mayweather did to fight Canelo

Floyd fights at 147....Canelo fights at 154....152lbs catchweight

a ton of Pac's fights were at catchweights

combat sports use them all the time....even champions....unfortunately, Honda is ducking the only semi-threat she even has in WMMA

This was supposed to a super fight, champion vs champion. Somehow how people think it's a contender vs champ fight, and as a result Cyborg needs to cut weight to make the fight? Nope it's a super fight people, so the two champs should meet halfway.

He's got a good point. But what is the UFC suppose to do? They dont have a 145 division, maybe this fight is just not meant to be.

Back