Mighty Mouse: "Rousey vs. Cyborg @ 135 is Garbage."

i agree. No reason they cant just have the fight at 145 or 140 catchweight. If ronda wins, then awesome, if she loses then she can still reign at 135 and be champ while cyborg gos back to her 145 division

There's a plethora of reasons it can't happen at a higher weight class, all of which have been posted ad nauseum.

Yes because boxing and mma are the same.

The ufc wont allow there champion to fight at a catchweight with someone who doesnt fight under there signature banner.What is hard to grasp about that concept?

If they make a 145 division for cybro ,talk about a catchweight all you want.But if they dont the fight will be at 135 or it wont happen.

The onus is on cybro she can continue making chump change in small orgs or she can join the ufc fight for the title and get the first real pay day of her career

But they will allow Honda to fight Cyborg at 135 when she fights under a different banner.

Makes sense.

If Ronda loses, her career could take a nose dive. I understand not taking a risk by fighting a bigger opponent.

I just don't see a champion fighting heavy to accommodate a challenger who has juiced to build herself heavy. I don't get it.
If Ronda can fight healthy at 135, which clearly she can, and Cyborg can't make that weight without being a health issue, clearly their not equal in weight.

They're both champions. Think outside of the "ufc bubble."

Cyborg has been on top of the sport since before rhonda had her first fight.

What do you mean it wont be the same, Demetirous, are you insinuating that Ronda is hypocrite to say that Cyborg is basically ducking her, because she wont GO DOWN to 135?

The heavier weight class never goes down in weight that seems cowardly the opposite is supposed to happen.

I don't think Ronda is running from Cyborg

Danas going to have a nice chat with the midget

as if I didn't have a reason to like him even less

just wow

Fuck yeah. DJ finally getting them fans! Agree 100%. Don't care to see anorexic Cyborg fighting Ronda. If they fight, I want to see her at 100%.

as if I didn't have a reason to like him even less

just wow

And yet he's right. After all the things I've said about him, he's finally growing up on me. And you see, I don't think people can call Demetrious a "troll".

Ronda's not a fighter. Not mentally.

She's not here to challenge herself. She did that in Judo, and came up short.

She's here to make money.

Cyborg should fight Fallon Fox at 145 but she's too scared of Fallon and has not called her out.

What's up with that?

Back