Might do something drastic if Conor loses

McGregor fans

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

MMA as an interest is over for me if he loses. He's been propping up my waning interest for a while. Sure I like Shogun, Robbie, Tumenov, Rivera, LOLmero, Koch etc. But Conor's the only one I'm actually completely invested in.

It's like I'm in a relationship with him, sometimes I get mad at him for some of the stuff he says, but I always forgive him and laugh about it later. No one tests my emotions quite like Conor.

Dee doesn't realise how lucky she is...He better whoop RDA or I'll never forgive him. With that said, WAR MCGOAT

Can you 2 stop hijacking the thread? This is about me and Conor, not you

You forgot to say no homo

Well whatever you plan on doing make sure you stream it and post it on the internet. I recommend Liveleak.

MMA as an interest is over for me if he loses. He's been propping up my waning interest for a while. Sure I like Shogun, Robbie, Tumenov, Rivera, LOLmero, Koch etc. But Conor's the only one I'm actually completely invested in.

It's like I'm in a relationship with him, sometimes I get mad at him for some of the stuff he says, but I always forgive him and laugh about it later. No one tests my emotions quite like Conor.

Dee doesn't realise how lucky she is...He better whoop RDA or I'll never forgive him. With that said, WAR MCGOAT
you're just saying how most his other fans feel - hes the alpha you desperately need, he makes you cry, he makes you laugh, he gives your life meaning - good for you to be honest w yourself and the ofrums

lol kay can't wait to shame you after the fight

You can't really shame me because I hate McGregor. If he wins 50 straight I'll still be telling you he is going to die in his next fight. I hope he slips and falls off the stage at weight ins.

You can't really shame me because I hate McGregor. If he wins 50 straight I'll still be telling you he is going to die in his next fight. I hope he slips and falls off the stage at weight ins.
thanks for admitting you're a sore loser

thanks for admitting you're a sore loser

I'm not really a sore loser. I'm not a fan of anyone that McGregor has beaten. I'm not a fan of RDA either. I just despise McGregor as a human being. Its his mouth bro, I want to see someone knock his teeth out and I don't care who does it.

51f1423b67e73.jpg

To be fair, I'm beginning to think this is a troll parody thread making fun of the overly obsessive McGaygor fanboys on Sherdog.

Hard to tell the difference anymore. Perhaps it was trolling once, now they're fully invested.

If Conor loses whitebelts everywhere are gonna ruin Dos Anjos for the rest of us

Well whatever you plan on doing make sure you stream it and post it on the internet. I recommend Liveleak.

Nah it will most likely involve criminal damage. London has a large Brazilian community, so I'll likely be taking it out on their restaurant windows.

It would great if you try to have a life.

Haha

TS is probably trolling but idk, actually goes as far as to envy Conor's girlfriend hahahaha

There is no doubt TS would let Conor hit that

Picture+1.png

Honestly, not even surprised, this is how I pictured most Conor fans anyways.

Back