Might do something drastic if Conor loses

Even if I were, would that be an issue for you?
Do you have an issue with me if I were having an issue?

PD: Just pick of the phone and embrace it.

yRgbiy.gif

I love when grown ass men post on a MMA forum pretending they don't care about the outcomes of fights.....This post makes you look weak as fuck.
Me being in for the salty fanboy tears makes me look weak? What? Stop getting emotionally invested. You'll cry less, Coconut Joe.

lol, wtf did i just read?
i guess mcgregor does have special powers. he can drive his fans to retardation.

I expect Conor to win and hope does but if he doesn't, all credit to RDA.

Me being in for the salty fanboy tears makes me look weak? What? Stop getting emotionally invested. You'll cry less, Coconut Joe.

your lies about not caring or ( having an emotional investment ) makes you weak.....You're posting on a MMA forum, if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother.

Bro you should totally cut your balls off if he loses

Oh, wait, what?

Oh yeah, you don't have any balls right?

Then you should, hmmm, i dunno, go fuck yourself?

I love when grown ass men post on a MMA forum pretending they don't care about the outcomes of fights.....This post makes you look weak as fuck.

Well, having an "emotional investment" in the outcome of a fight kinda makes you look like a woman. So there's that.

Snobs acting like a big personality adds nothing to this sport.

Probably marked out for Rampage and Wanderlei's pro wrestling antics back in the Pride days

your lies about not caring or ( having an emotional investment ) makes you weak.....You're posting on a MMA forum, if you didn't care, you wouldn't bother.
That's the kind of logic that makes you look like a fool. I like good fights. I don't need to get emotionally invested in these things to make myself feel better about anything. I have my own life to worry about. Are you one of these kids that lives his life based on somebody else's accomplishments? I don't care who loses between RDA and Conor. Would it be funnier to see Conor lose though? Absolutely, after all the trash he's talked about everyone. Will I congratulate him if he wins? Absolutely as well. You won't see me in tears. Not sure I can say the same for you. Keep up the weird logic though, makes you look tough!

Well, having an "emotional investment" in the outcome of a fight kinda makes you look like a woman. So there's that.
What's wrong with caring about who wins and loses? Personally, I find sports more enjoyable when I care about the outcome.

Chill lads. Already eaten like 5 tubs of Haagen Dazs just thinking about Conor losing

That's the kind of logic that makes you look like a fool. I like good fights. I don't need to get emotionally invested in these things to make myself feel better about anything. I have my own life to worry about. Are you one of these kids that lives his life based on somebody else's accomplishments? I don't care who loses between RDA and Conor. Would it be funnier to see Conor lose though? Absolutely, after all the trash he's talked about everyone. Will I congratulate him if he wins? Absolutely as well. You won't see me in tears. Not sure I can say the same for you. Keep up the weird logic though, makes you look tough!

Can you 2 stop hijacking the thread? This is about me and Conor, not you

That's the kind of logic that makes you look like a fool. I like good fights. I don't need to get emotionally invested in these things to make myself feel better about anything. I have my own life to worry about. Are you one of these kids that lives his life based on somebody else's accomplishments? I don't care who loses between RDA and Conor. Would it be funnier to see Conor lose though? Absolutely, after all the trash he's talked about everyone. Will I congratulate him if he wins? Absolutely as well. You won't see me in tears. Not sure I can say the same for you.

I've only cried after 1 fight my entire life.....5th grade, a kid named Jamaal Johns beat my ass in front of my girl.

So you might do something drastic like get a life?

Back