Might do something drastic if Conor loses

It's like I'm in a relationship with him, sometimes I get mad at him for some of the stuff he says, but I always forgive him and laugh about it later. No one tests my emotions quite like Conor.

okay.gif

This was the perfect troll thread.

Just the right amount of subtlety mixed with dashes of believability and GFB'ism, and all with a humorous subtext.

Well done.

MMA as an interest is over for me if he loses. He's been propping up my waning interest for a while. Sure I like Shogun, Robbie, Tumenov, Rivera, LOLmero, Koch etc. But Conor's the only one I'm actually completely invested in.

It's like I'm in a relationship with him, sometimes I get mad at him for some of the stuff he says, but I always forgive him and laugh about it later. No one tests my emotions quite like Conor.

Dee doesn't realise how lucky she is...He better whoop RDA or I'll never forgive him. With that said, WAR MCGOAT
You forgot the much needed "no homo"

I'll personally fly you to a high enough altitude to where you can jump out of the plane...with no parachute.

I love when grown ass men post on a MMA forum pretending they don't care about the outcomes of fights.....This post makes you look weak as fuck.
My fanhood of fighters died with Shogun and Fedor's decline. I'm pretty mutual most of the time. Very seldomly these days I root for a fighter to win or get invested emotionally. This makes the fights more exciting to be honest. Because I view things from an unbiased perspective.

Conor McGrwgor has won me money on both Peahead and Aldo. I never once fell into that trap of betting against Conor based on some kind of blind hate. Having said that......

RDA 3rd Round TKO on the ground.

True actually

Sent him fan mail and he hasn't responded
"I loved you Conor, we could have been together, think about it. You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it." - MVP89

Did it sound a little like that?

TS, there's always a place for people like you to get help......

tumblr_mweq1d3cnr1rlk7mho1_500.gif

I might do something drastic too by gawd I may jaywalk or pull one of them tags off a pillow hell I may even do something real bad and ride my bike without a helmet.............shiut that not against the law here damn. Maybe Ill just listen to that Judas Priest song breaking the law.

That's excellent, I hope the others like you do the same. Then we will have a more tolerable discussion forum around here.

Back