Might do something drastic if Conor loses

Can you 2 stop hijacking the thread? This is about me and Conor, not you
LOL

I've only cried after 1 fight my entire life.....5th grade, a kid named Jamaal Johns beat my ass in front of my girl.
I once cried because a giant constipation turd finally exited my rectum and it brought me to tears. Tears of glory or tears of pain, I still do not know what type they were.

Last edited:
I love when grown ass men post on a MMA forum pretending they don't care about the outcomes of fights.....This post makes you look weak as fuck.

There is a major difference between wanting a specific outcome of a fight and taking the outcome personally. Too many people confuse win as their own personal accomplishments. Conor winning doesn't validate his legion of cuck fans.

%D0%90%D1%80%D0%B8-%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B4-Entourage-GTFO-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-288848.gif

Do you jerk off using mcgregor pictures?

What's wrong with caring about who wins and loses? Personally, I find sports more enjoyable when I care about the outcome.

You can care without being emo about it. Of course I care about the outcome too, doesn't mean I'm going to quit watching if my favorite fighter loses one fight - that's a little too much "emotional investment" - hence my comment.

You can care without being emo about it. Of course I care about the outcome too, doesn't mean I'm going to quit watching if my favorite fighter loses one fight - that's a little too much "emotional investment" - hence my comment.

I don't cry after my favorite fighters lose? I drink, smoke hash, and break stuff.

Wow this is sort of creepy/stalker esque.

Please do not hurt yourself over a professional athlete! Not worth it son. There will be plenty of polarizing figures to come in the future.

There's a big spectrum with emotional investment. It's not going to ruin my day if my boy loses. It might make my day if he wins, though. - This is what I would consider appropriate levels of investment. If it legitimately upsets people to see someone lose, then yeah, that's too far.

There's a big spectrum with emotional investment. It's not going to ruin my day if my boy loses. It might make my day if he wins, though. - This is what I would consider appropriate levels of investment. If it legitimately upsets people to see someone lose, then yeah, that's too far.

Ya, I was more referring to TS "quitting" watching altogether should Conor lose. Nothing I can argue with here though - good points.

Transparent troll is transparent but I gave you the plus juan anyway.

Ya, I was more referring to TS "quitting" watching altogether should Conor lose. Nothing I can argue with here though - good points.
Oh, yeah, I'm hoping TS is just trolling, but I know there are people like this. This is why I roll my eyes at the "Conor brings people to the sport" comments, because he mostly just brings eyes to himself. And when he loses, they'll disappear, too.

MMA as an interest is over for me if he loses. He's been propping up my waning interest for a while. Sure I like Shogun, Robbie, Tumenov, Rivera, LOLmero, Koch etc. But Conor's the only one I'm actually completely invested in.

It's like I'm in a relationship with him, sometimes I get mad at him for some of the stuff he says, but I always forgive him and laugh about it later. No one tests my emotions quite like Conor.

Dee doesn't realise how lucky she is...He better whoop RDA or I'll never forgive him. With that said, WAR MCGOAT

Trigger warning noted

Back