Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

ONE Championship announces former UFC champ Miesha Tate to join promotion as Vice President

Details are light at the moment, but ONE Championship CEO Chatri Sityodtong today announced that former UFC women’s bantamweight champ Miesha Tate is joining the promotion’s executive team.
They keep adding Vice President and executive positions. Big question is how much they are being paid.

Having said that, best of luck to Miesha. She’s a great ambassador of the sport.

They keep adding Vice President and executive positions. Big question is how much they are being paid.

Having said that, best of luck to Miesha. She’s a great ambassador of the sport.

One are busting a move to make themselves big. That is for certain.

per mmafighting.com - https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/11...ampionship-vice-president-moving-to-singapore

The women’s MMA legend will join ONE as a vice president and relocate to the promotion’s home country of Singapore, ONE announced early Thursday morning. Tate will join the notable recent fighter additions of Demetrious Johnson and Eddie Alvarez to the ONE Championship roster.

“I am thrilled to join ONE Championship as a vice president,” Tate said in a statement in the ONE press release. “I truly believe in its mission of unleashing real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams and inspiration. I’m honored to bring my experience as a World Champion and to help inspire the next generation of athletes. And of course, I am excited to relocate to my new home, Singapore, and travel throughout Asia!”

“I truly believe in its mission of unleashing real-life superheroes who ignite the world with hope, strength, dreams and inspiration.

Bring out the peds.

Brian Caraway... you blew it.
he sure did, i also heard miesha saved his mom as well,

i find it hilarious that as soon as they broke up after like what 5 years together, the first dude she hooks up with she gets pregnant lmao

Damn One VP division is getting stacked.
I am pretty sure ONE VPs would kick UFCs VPs ass.

Can the UFC please sell them the WMMA divisions?

She's come a long way. It's crazy where life takes you sometimes.

Good for her.

Incoming meisha was never my friend.

Meisha moving home to Singapore? Interesting...maybe she will actually be involved and not just a face.

Back