Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Alvarez, DJ, Miesha

and Sage

UFC is dying bros
"They are not here to take part They here to take over"
UFC is dying.;)

I guess the new additions cant all be lookers.

Probably comentator for their rumored western shows and tv deal.

Doubtful that this involves her fighting.

"In some capacity"

I don't think she has any intention of fighting again

Sage is going to impregnate half the eastern hemisphere when he gets over there though

Probably comentator for their rumored western shows and tv deal.
That's my guess as well. She was decent commentating on Quintet 3 so I can see it.

Shiiiit if they sign Sage and Misha that would be huge! If true...

How is a company that has lost money for years affording all these new acquisitions..........HMMMMM

"In some capacity"

I don't think she has any intention of fighting again

Sage is going to impregnate half the eastern hemisphere when he gets over there though
I like how you still think he's straight.

That's my guess as well. She was decent commentating on Quintet 3 so I can see it.
how did you like Quintet?

sounded like a cool idea when Eddie was explaining it

but then I forgot to watch- is it worth a look?

Isn't sage the ufcs golden boy? His contract is up?

how did you like Quintet?

sounded like a cool idea when Eddie was explaining it

but then I forgot to watch- is it worth a look?
I love Quintet, I think it's a great idea, team against team and grapple until you get knocked out of the competition. The draw system can lead to a few disappointments, where if fighters draw they're both out of the competition, but otherwise it's terrific.

And Quintet 3 was the highest level so far, the teams were all top notch. I think it's definitely worth a watch if you like grappling matches.

I love Quintet, I think it's a great idea, team against team and grapple until you get knocked out of the competition. The draw system can lead to a few disappointments, where if fighters draw they're both out of the competition, but otherwise it's terrific.

And Quintet 3 was the highest level so far, the teams were all top notch. I think it's definitely worth a watch if you like grappling matches.
Ok I was hoping you’d say that

will check it out

Back