and Sage

UFC is dying bros
"They are not here to take part They here to take over"
UFC is dying.;)

Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

X5vN9B1.png

how did you like Quintet?

sounded like a cool idea when Eddie was explaining it

but then I forgot to watch- is it worth a look?

it's quite amazing actually, I'd go watch all the events on FightPass if you get a chance.

For some reason I see Cain and Cody going to ONE also. I'm glad fighters are starting to wake up from this UFC brain washing a realising the grass is greener on the other side.
ONE feels like the 2nd coming of Pride.

Alvarez, DJ, Miesha

and Sage

UFC is dying bros
"They are not here to take part They here to take over"
UFC is dying.;)

ONE taking has-bins and failed hype-trains = UFC dying.

Been reading this same shit on here for 10 years now.

I guess Bellator isn't paying Johnny Boy that fat Caraway money.

For some reason I see Cain and Cody going to ONE also. I'm glad fighters are starting to wake up from this UFC brain washing a realising the grass is greener on the other side.

I hope they do, but I doubt it, though. For what it's worth, Rizin was created by former Pride FC president.

The one common problem with many of these competitors to the UFC is that they don't have enough talent concentrated. If Rizin, ONE FC, and Bellator somehow merged together to form an alliance, that would sure shake things up and make MMA great again.

Not sure about Cody but maybe Cain. Mendes was on Ariel's show and when asked about Cain, he basically said Cain was good to go but was "negotiating".

ONE is paying the fighters the figures they really deserve, not some fucking 30k $ for a fight and 100$k if your at the top. Lmao.

So you think, but nobody knows what fighters are actually making in ONE. Chances are the average fighter makes less there than the average UFC fighter, and the bottom guys there are making less than the UFC standard $12k/$12k

Shame. Rather have her career head more in the R rated direction.

Next: ONE can´t afford to pay their fighters, Sage and Co signing with Bellator.

Merry Xmas!

Back