Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

Source for this absurd BS please.

its not absurd or BS. She met the guy shes with now (Johnny Nunez) on TUF and then he started training at the same gym Miesha and Bryan go to. Suddenly after 10 years she leaves Bryan for this guy and is pregnant with his kid within 3 months, put 2 + 2 together buddy, or google it yourself and put the pieces together, its super obvious what happened.

its not absurd or BS. She met the guy shes with now (Johnny Nunez) on TUF and then he started training at the same gym Miesha and Bryan go to. Suddenly after 10 years she leaves Bryan for this guy and is pregnant with his kid within 3 months, put 2 + 2 together buddy, or google it yourself and put the pieces together, its super obvious what happened.

1. Do you know how they broke up? Who broke up with whom?
2. Is it possible that Miesha wanted to become a mother with a guy she's with? Is it a crime?
3. Even if she preferred Nunes over Caraway, where is the evidence she CHEATED? How about "Bryan, I don't wanna be with you, I wanna be with Johnny"?
And what is wrong if THAT happened?

Geez, some virgins on this forum are living in a total bubble regarding relationships of grown ups.

One fc making those money moves. But does meisha 3ven have the credentials. Cus she talks a lot of shit on her podcast.
Miesha Tate: If anybody could beat Cris Cyborg, it’s Holly Holm

Well, she did better than anyone else.
Re-read your own quote: Miesha didn't promise her victory

I just mean. I don't like how she always starting drama that's all. Okay man.

but when fighters see guys leaving UFC and getting paid MORE money

I doubt they are paid more. Mousasi was saying the same thing, and then it turned out that he made less then in UFC for his Rory fight. But that's only fight purse, i don't know about sponsorships.

I don't think ONE is that different from Bellator.

To be fair, Holly is the only person to go 5 rounds vs Cris.

We also will see how Amanda goes vs Cris considering Amanda absolutely tore Tate several new holes with that beating.

No. I think she talks s lot of smack. And involves hersfelf too much withbsitustions. Like cerrone v perry.

She's a fighters' manager and you didn't give a single example of her talking smack

Randomly picking sides in the winkel John situation. Constant bashing of Ronda rousey is boring and seems salty. That she is starting online beef with John Jones.

Good for Miesha.

Though, I didn't even know Sage was a free agent.
If you had told me some time ago that the UFC would've (somehow) lost the kid, I wouldn't have believed you.

Randomly picking sides in the winkel John situation. Constant bashing of Ronda rousey is boring and seems salty. That she is starting online beef with John Jones.

And of course, no exact quotes.
You sound extremely biased

No exact quotes. Go on mma world Jesus . I know she has mabgrting experience. Seems well spoken. However age gets too emotional or "biased some times. But I'm sure one fc know what they are doing doing better than my mma promotion anyway.

Probably a title to draw attention

No actual tasks will be given to her

Probably a title to draw attention

No actual tasks will be given to her
maxresdefault.jpg

Back