miesha camp shocked at the decision

I'll give it to you, knocking out the 5'4" Allanna "Hands of Stone" Jones was impressive. That 2-2 record leading up to the fight showed she was a legit force. The 2-5 total record speaks wonders about her ability.

Or maybe you mean knocking out the previously 1-0 Katie Merrill? Who hasn't had a fight since?

The biggest name outside of the UFC she fought is the 8-11 Jan Finney who everyone on the roster (Kedzie, Baszler, Tate, Carmouche) has destroyed.

Knocking out soccer moms doesn't mean anything.

i guess the fact that she has enough power and accuracy to KO/TKO in that devision and has done it for most of her mma career is impressive to me. The division as a whole has a whole lot of females with terrible records. its just the nature of it developing. What else can you compare it to since its really one of the first generation of female 135 fighters?

Last edited:
when someone says "guaranteed" that's supposed to mean something.

Not if the person guaranteeing is Dana White.

He's backpedalled on several things over the years. If he guarantees something and they subsequently realize they have a more profitable play to make they'll change their words to suit.

It's not guaranteed until you've signed the fight contract.

Don't lose two fights in a row to the champ.

Don't tell her she has the title shot when she doesn't.

Anyway Rhonda should be fighting Cyborg rather than wasting time on fighters have have 0 Top 10 wins in MMA. Hell, Bethe needed a split decision to barely beat Kedzie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back