miesha camp shocked at the decision

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm absolutely shocked," Josh Jones of KHI Management told MMAFighting.com. "I found out just like you did. Very disappointed to hear the news."

"I want to know the reasons behind [the decision]," Jones said. "To not even be given a head's up is very disappointing. She doesn't even know yet. She is going to be absolutely shocked."

Jones said Tate had already begun training for the Rousey trilogy fight, and her sponsors were already under the assumption she was fighting Rousey next.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...r-absolutely-shocked-she-isnt-fighting-ronday

She's still too bad to face Ronda. If anything this gives her more time to prepare herself and come up with a good game plan.

"I'm absolutely shocked," Josh Jones of KHI Management told MMAFighting.com. "I found out just like you did. Very disappointed to hear the news."

"I want to know the reasons behind [the decision]," Jones said. "To not even be given a head's up is very disappointing. She doesn't even know yet. She is going to be absolutely shocked."

Jones said Tate had already begun training for the Rousey trilogy fight, and her sponsors were already under the assumption she was fighting Rousey next.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2...r-absolutely-shocked-she-isnt-fighting-ronday

Because you had 2 chances already and have gotten your ass handed to you twice, enough with "She took RR to deep waters" BS she just prolonged the ass kicking. She is not competitive with RR and maybe Holm won't be either but at least I haven't seen it yet

I figured Tate had to be hurt or something. Holm getting the shot over Tate makes no sense, unless you're Dana and want more $$$. However, Tate is a highly marketable opponent despite the two losses. Holm gets promoted as a boxing champ (even though she's looked average in mma) but Tate is the only fighter to make it out of the first round with The Empress.

This is BS
She is the clear #1 contender

Why shocked? She had her shot(s)

They shouldn't have mislead her like that. it is the ufc we are talking about though

Ive got a feeling we will see tate vs cyborg announced soon

What is the problem? Tate aleady got two huge beating up from Ronda. What does she want? The third one? She is cupcake but she has zero chance against Ronda.

in theory maybe its best she lies low and just keeps fighting contenders. ronda will probably go full tilt hollywood in another year or so and then it becomes the tate division

I think Meisha and RR should keep having rematches until Meisha wins

they should be happy, a broken arm takes a long time to heal

She had two chances and barely beat mcmann. Amanda nunes deserves a shot after holms.

After two clean defeats you can sell me on shocked or feeling sorry for Meisha

it was extremely frustrating watching tate vs rr. Tate has absolutely no fight iq when fighting ronda. "oh im landing some clean strikes on her? lemme clinch real quick", then boom judo throw. IT was so bad to watch.

Plus tate is 0-2 vs her lol

I'd rather see Holm gets beat up than watch Meisha get beat up a 3rd time...make Meisha vs cyborg

Losing 2 fights to the same champ puts you in an awkward spot.

You really have no pull unless there is absolutely no one left to fight the champ.

I prefer this honestly, its different.

Back