MidMo's log v2

Also I wanted to put this under the shit I find on the internet. At first you see a hot chick ready for some nasty action. Then you have to ask yourself why is there a giant sheet of plastic

UPLP00501_43.jpg

This log needs to get back to its roots. Half asses lifting and bbw

ass-11.jpg

And a solid program based on singles

ass-2.jpg

Doubles

non_nude_girls_16_006.jpg

Triples

non_nude_girls_2_010.jpg

And some sets of 4 or more

non_nude_girls_5_006.jpg

Could you please post some examples of the differences between doubles and triples?

I believe the above post explains the visual difference between by rep count. However anyone.else can provide examples of rep schedules if they wish.

I was thinking snuff film or water games. Neither of which I care to see

Kb swing
50*10

Front squat
135*5
155*5
195*5*6

Bench
135*5
185*5
215*8*6

Squat(hb)
135*5
225*3
275*2
315*1

Deads(speed pull)
225*3*5

Shrugs(+6")
315*5*5

Stomach was just.off.going.in. think I over ate for breakfast. Hammered out an additional set of squats and bench from last week still. Should have done 9 rep sets for bench but rep 8 was a little sketchy on the first set so I just decided to stop there and add reps on the end. There was no one there who could have spotted me. My hands felt like shit after speed pulls so I used some straps for shrugs. I think Saturdays workout took more out of.me than I thought. 2 days off now.

Its coming along. Hopefully ill get the benefits I'm looking for from it.

Today was all about volume

nadpass.jpg

After.some.consideration I have purchased a set of blue rehbands. Not sure how I will integrate them into what I'm doing. Like my belt usage I wont log their.use or.non use each time I lift.

I figure with my ever advancing age.and general brokedowniness having them on hand wont hurt anything.

Tits-4.jpg

Last edited:
After.some.consideration I have purchased a set of blue rehbands. Not sure how I will integrate them into what I'm doing. Like my belt usage I wont log their.use or.non use each time I lift.

I figure with my ever advancing age.and general brokedowniness having them on hand wont hurt anything.

They might not make you stronger, but wearing them will make you look stronger. Success.

I have a.mixed opinion about knee sleeves and apparent strength(the only important kind). Yes in theory having an awesome piece of kit like rehbands in your arsenal should improve your appeal to the fillies. However in actual practice they can be seen as a.sign of weakness since.every swinging dick with bad knees and a.pot belly is sporting something that looks similar.

I have to assume that no one at my gym will have any.clue what they are and.will assume.I have bad knees. However when they go to challenge me for.control in a death.match I will smite them swiftly

Knee related photos

Bows-and-Narrows-Set-5.jpg

BlueBestPicture.jpg

And what I believe may be the most sacrilegious photo I have seen in a.long.time(but who is to say what art is or isn't)

KneeHighsGirl30.jpg

Last edited:
Since that pic sparked my interest in sacrilegious art. Ill post a few more.

evilnun2.jpg

hotnun.jpg

Another few quick.art pieces although they are not.of.the.religious nature

hot.jpg

calze-rosso-L.jpg

Kb swings
50*10*3

Deads
225*3
315*2
365*1
415*4
415*2*3
415*1*2
365*3*3

Probably a rep PR but I'm not 100% sure. Nothing complex or hard. In and out. My rehbands arrived after this session.

youd think that having your log stickied would make me more aware of its existance. But no. Love the pictures, nice deadlifts also :)

Thanks. One of my best dl days on record.

My log is an enigma.

Bench
135*5
185*5
215*10*3
215*9*2

Squat
135*5
225*3
275*2
315*1

Hs low.row
180*10
270*5*3

Could of hit tens.straight.across w a spotter and a little longer rests. Still happy with the sets. Squats were to play w my rehbands, they are teh sexy. In and out in about 40 minutes.

So, how much has having your log stickied increased your total? More importantly, how much has it increased your curl?

I think having my log stickied hasn't been as good for my total as it has for world peace. Its almost like I can feel the.planets aligning and the age of Aquarius beginning.

Now since world peace is a distant secondary as far as noble goals go compared to curl strength and absolute curl strength is the only thing powerful enough to bring world peace. The two are joined. I'm personally afraid to even consider what my 1 rep curl Max is. I just don't think society as we know it could survive the test process much less the awesomeness that might unleash

282139_197028140357158_100001499190269_524049_4122020_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back