MidMo's log v2

Its been awhile since I've featured shit I find on the internet. So warnings and stuff

images-1-1.jpg

Although that image is disturbing to say the least. I can only wonder why the people in these even allowed a camera in their general vicinity but less allowed the pic to be taken. At least the pony play people are to normalize their lifestyle.

fat-chick.jpg

fatgirl.jpg

I look at the shit I find.on the internet as sort of a palate cleanser between hotties. Sort of.like what wine snobs.do when they spit out the booze and eat crackers

I am reading a Steve Scott book at the moment ("Throws and Takedowns"). I have had it for a while, but it was never particularly relevant to me, because I never wore a gi.

For pictoral reference, it has stuff like this in it:

Sexy%2BGirls%2BWrestling%2BJiu%2BJitsu%252C%2BHot%2BBikni%2BGirls%2Bfighting%252C%2BMartial%2BArt%252C%2BJudo%252C%2BBrazillian%2BJiu%2BJitsu%252C%2BBrazilian%2BHot%2BGirl%252C%2BSexy%2BGirl%2BBrazil%252C%2Bbodog-fight-girl-wallpaper.jpeg

Sadly they didn't us those two stellar athletes for models in the book. My coach makes an appearance in most of Steves books.

She also needs to get the trapped arms thumb to point up. She's doing it wrong.

National teacher month is sometime during the year, so here

madden.jpg

Dana_Hamm_Hot_Teacher_08.jpg

orig_Nikki_Cox_HOT_TEACHER_Sexy_Pho.jpg

Alice-Goodwin-Hot-Teacher-Big-Boobs-2.jpg

Fuck yes. As usual great pics MIDMO.

Kb swings
50*10*3

DB snatch
60*3
70*2

DB clean/sohp
80*2
DB clean/bent press
80*2

Z-press
95*5
115*5*3

Deads(speed pulls)
225*5*3

Curls
80*10*3

Had some problems w the DB cleans. Couldn't find my catch comfortably. No issue getting it there just didn't want to stay. Had to readjust the 80s before pressing. The DB ls I use start to get wide at 80 so I think that contributed.

First time doing that many speed deads. Just playing w the idea although they became harder than I would have thought. May consider trading out deficits.for.them in the future.

Were there sleeves hindering your catching ability?

My gym passed a rule shortly after I joined that requires me specifically to wear shirts w sleeves and pants. I assume it is to avoid making other gym goers physically frightened with my great feats of strength and general awesomeness.

I refer to it as the Harrison Bergeron rule

My gym passed a rule shortly after I joined that requires me specifically to wear shirts w sleeves and pants. I assume it is to avoid making other gym goers physically frightened with my great feats of strength and general awesomeness.

I refer to it as the Harrison Bergeron rule

You should consider wearing a super tight shirt as a way around it.

Also, a little story concerning Harrison Bergeron. In high school, in one a class called Heritage which was an English/History class, we read Harrion Bergeron in one of the units. We also covered Thomas Jefferson in that unit.

When it came time for the test, we were given ten terms from the unit and we have to write an essay about them. A friend of mine, who is one of the dumbest fuckers I know, got Harrison Bergeron as one of his terms. His exact answer was, "Harrison Bergeron was one of Thomas Jefferson's assistants." I can only imagine that his spelling and grammar was no where near mine, though.

Definitely a "cool story, bro" but I don't care, I told it anyways.

So, like, what is next week's theme?

tumblr_lkwrr17zJ11qgp124o1_500.jpg

You seem to suggest "the importance of the T-shirt to American culture and fashion through history"

Which would basically have chapter after chapter of its contributions to spring break. Featuring better versions of pics like these

BourbonSt017.jpg

215H-100-011.jpg

wett-shirt.jpg

ass.jpg

But I'm really trying to focus my log on its strength training aspect right now since its the first log new people see. I don't want them to get the wrong idea about how seriously we take the logs here.

Last edited:
Lifting related question

Assistance for deadlift-deficits or speed pulls. Both in the same range of reps.

Discuss(intelligent answers will be rewarded)

BikeFest_Wet_T_Shirt_contes.jpg

Last edited:
Kb swing
50*10*3

Deads
225*3
315*2
365*1
415*2
415*1*5 (91.2%) 188 kg

Deficit(1 plate)
315*3
335*3*4

Squat
225*3
275*2
315*1

Back.pumps were back. They chased me up through my first set of deficits. Almost called it a day after.the first 415*2. Had 2 grams of taurine will probably need to take more. Deficits weren't bad but my grip.was shot my the end.

Squats just because

Bench
135*5
185*4
225*3
245*2
265*1
285*1*5
285*2*2

Bench wide(3 fingers out)
225*5*5

Hs low row
230*8
250*8*2

Dips
Bw+25*10*3
W/
Curls
80*10
90*8
100*6

Needed 6 singles got total of 9 reps. Will move up. Wide bench is a.single, rep.and volume PR as I don't know if I've ever done.it. then I got.my swolt on and walked out looking.like a beast.

I need to get my swole on.

Back