News Mickey Gall vs Mike Perry Set for June 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Perry needs a win here badly

Cowboy subbed PMP pretty easily and Gall's good on the ground. But I'm still picking & rooting for PMP.

Mike had a brainfart and took Cowboy down, which led to the sub. He's not easy to take down and he'll be focused on not letting Mickey take him down.

He's going to starch Mickey Gall. He's winning and hanging tough with the Felders, Cowboys, Luque, and Ponzinibbio's. Gall should be no issue.

Gall is waste of space. He thinks he is a high profiled fighter and only looks to fight high profile fight like he is worth some shit but this time he bit off more than he can chew. We're gona see a glorious KO. Hopefully that will be the end of this guy. Sick of him not trying to fight only trying to hog the lime light.

Prelim Mike Perry will tune him up.
giphy.gif

Perry and Gall fighting for the Welterweight Bronze Belt..

Amazing how Gall has made a UFC career for so long, all by calling out and beating a bum pro wrestler. Luck has been good to him, Dana just happened to watch him fight and picked him. Perry should beat him though.

PMP is a few levels above Gall imo, I think he starches him pretty easily.

I'm shocked that people think a guy that went to a very close decision with Vicente Luque is going to have any trouble with Gall tbh

Might be wrong of course.

Styles. Perry wasn't grappling with Luque all fight long. He nearly got submitted the only time they did, albeit he'd just gotten his nose smashed in.

I think if Perry can stuff him a few times and make it even slightly gritty, he wins this easily. If he gets taken down early though, Gall is more than capable of submitting him. Perry now being on a bit of a skid and seemingly saying fuck it to some extent about his career is a big X factor as well.

I also tend to believe Gall about him being sick for that Sanchez fight. He gassed insanely fast, it didn't look normal. I say that as someone who was rooting against him and happy to see him lose. I feel pretty confident that a rematch would go differently. With Perry's inability to stick to a gameplan, he has a shot here. It only takes one takedown.

Didn't I read about Perry leaving his camp and just training on his own? Without somebody coaching him, Perry is probably not gonna do too well, unless he connects big very quickly. The longer it goes, the less chance he wins

I'll take Gall by 2nd round sub

As a big fan of both I won't try to predict the outcome of the fight.

Back