News Mickey Gall vs Mike Perry Set for June 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gall lost to the ghost of Diego Sanchez. He gave up in that fight, he'll give up here too when he can't get Perry down. I see Perry walking Gall down or catching him in the clinch.

Last edited:
I mean Perry is probably the better fighter between the two....but his head coach is now his teenage girlfriend. You have to take that into account.
Gall doesn’t like getting hit and has the propensity to quit. Although, he does a pretty slick ground game. If this fight hits the mat I can see Gall pulling off a sub. But if it stays on the feet I can see us getting a Perry KO.

Gall via RnC. Rooting for Perry but Gall is lanky and quick to grapple

Listen, I think Perry is a bum and all.... but wow....

Perry by vulgar first round KO.

Yes! I have Ben wanting this fight for a while now.. not the best guys obviously but two of the bigger donkeys in the sport.

Hmmm not sure this is the right time for a white vs black guy fight.

I mean Perry is probably the better fighter between the two....but his head coach is now his teenage girlfriend. You have to take that into account.
Gall doesn’t like getting hit and has the propensity to quit. Although, he does a pretty slick ground game. If this fight hits the mat I can see Gall pulling off a sub. But if it stays on the feet I can see us getting a Perry KO.
She's 22 yrs old.
But.... yes.... how serious is a fighter when they have cornering them their 22yr old girlfriend who has no martial arts training or experience....she's just his girlfriend. This in itself says Mike Perry just isn't that serious about his fighting, his girlfriend should not be cornering him at all, she cannot help or advise him.

This is no disrespect to the lady, it's just a comment on Mike's fight camp / choice of staff. It's pretty weird.

I am going to predict a Perry loss simply due to the fact he isn't serious about his choice of cornermen and that says a lot.

She's 22 yrs old.
But.... yes.... how serious is a fighter when they have cornering them their 22yr old girlfriend who has no martial arts training or experience....she's just his girlfriend. This in itself says Mike Perry just isn't that serious about his fighting, his girlfriend should not be cornering him at all, she cannot help or advise him.

This is no disrespect to the lady, it's just a comment on Mike's fight camp / choice of staff. It's pretty weird.

I am going to predict a Perry loss simply due to the fact he isn't serious about his choice of cornermen and that says a lot.

Well, she could be naturally intelligent and able to analyze things. MMA strategy isn't necessarily complex. She could read a bit and pick up things in video. Even some of the non-athletic sherdorks in here do a decent job of analyzing fights. I'm going to call the win for Perry by High IQ Princess.

Gall by sub in either the first or second.

PMP is a few levels above Gall imo, I think he starches him pretty easily.

I'm shocked that people think a guy that went to a very close decision with Vicente Luque is going to have any trouble with Gall tbh

Might be wrong of course.

Perry's not the world beater he was hailed on sherdog, but against Gall he should be the clear favorite, right?
I mean, Perry actually beat very good fighters, and went to distance against many more very good fighters.... while Gall... lost to the shell of Diego Sanchez... and than that's it, basically.

Perry can get trained by his 17 year old gf and still sprawl and brawl Gall to sleep.

It's official, the UFC despises Gall and wants him to get a hammering so they can cut him.

Mike is going to crush him

I dunno why but I think Gall submits him. I hope Perry massacres him but truth is, Perry is like Lando; fun to watch but will lose fights he was supposed to win

Gall was throwing some heat vs Diego. Nothing landed. But it looked like it had some power behind it. That being said. He is gonna definitely look to sub Perry. I hope he fails. Can't stand the dude.

Back