News Mickey Gall vs Mike Perry Set for June 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gall. Perry was already too crazy to train, now he has a cheap knockoff version (No Racism) version of the Platinum Princess who is leading his training camp.

Either

TheseJampackedIbex-size_restricted.gif

or

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

Fight will end within first 2 min

Gall. Perry was already too crazy to train, now he has a cheap knockoff version (No Racism) version of the Platinum Princess who is leading his training camp.
Yup I'm gonna say Mickey Gall too. I just think Perry has lost focus and he has lost quite a few fights so I think Gall gets the win here if he can survive the inevitable 1st round incoming missiles from Perry.

I think Perry, while not elite, is miles ahead or Gall. Seems they’ve given up pushing Gall and want to get Perry a much needed win.

I hope we get blessed with a KO.

Poor perry tbh, ufc feels sorry for his ass so they gotta feed him to a c level fighter. Watch gall beat his ass too LOL

Perry will never be elite but I think he can stuff any takedown attempts from Gall and I presume he has learned from the Cowboy fight.

Mickey gassing in one round kickboxing Diego doesn't inspire confidence against the guy who's M.O is biting down on the mouthpiece and winging it.

On the mat things could be drastically different since Perry relies on powering out of positions and holds, but Gall didn't look that good against his last opponent.

That polish dude, I forget his name. He was tiny, so goddamned small that I was surprised he could even reach Mick, dude even got the short end of the stick when it came to reach. Gall still managed to both look exhausted at the end and nearly lose. He nearly lost to a blown-up strawweight. Insane. Samir Anzasri, or something like that.

Gall by whatever he wants. Plastic Perry is laughable.

Guess I'll give Gall some credit for taking this kinda fight

He's dead though

Back