News Mickey Gall vs Mike Perry Set for June 27

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Cowboy subbed PMP pretty easily and Gall's good on the ground. But I'm still picking & rooting for PMP.

Is this real life? Perry will bring an end to Mickey

I thought Perry beat Vincent Luque who is around that top 10-15 range.

He should win this.

LOL. Perry by murder. Gall can't strike for shit.

I love this fight. I really dislike Gall but find Perry very entertaining.

Nice of them to give Perry a winnable fight.

Gall is meh at best. Dude got TKO'ed by 700 year old Diego Sanchez.... Diego's first win via a finish in over a decade. That tells you all you need to know about how good Mickey Gall is.

Gall is not very good. Perry has defeated good fighters. Perry’s only once lost to somebody who grappled and that was when he voluntarily went to the ground. Perry is good in the clinch. Perry is not super easy to take down. Gall is not that good at takedowns. Gall has bad striking. Perry has decent striking. Gall doesn’t seem to have much heart. Perry hits very hard and has a lot of heart.

Bet the house on Perry. Doesn’t matter who is in his corner. He can turn up drunk and he will still get the KO.

Cowboy subbed PMP pretty easily and Gall's good on the ground. But I'm still picking & rooting for PMP.

Cowboy is an underrated wrestler. Gall has pretty much no wrestling.

Cowboy is an underrated wrestler. Gall has pretty much no wrestling.
Cowboy's ground game is underrated, but how Gall matches up with PMP - I can only guess right now. Gall's wrestling might not be great, but he did wrestle in high school and has been a pro MMA fighter for a long time now. He's gotta be somewhat adapt to it. Meanwhile PMP has no wrestling or zhoo zhits background. He did beat Al at Submission Underground, though.

I think this fight will tell a lot about both of them.

Oh man.

Gall getting murdered

Should be interesting to see how Perry does with some Tinder thot only in his corner

I mean Perry is probably the better fighter between the two....but his head coach is now his teenage girlfriend. You have to take that into account.
Gall doesn’t like getting hit and has the propensity to quit. Although, he does a pretty slick ground game. If this fight hits the mat I can see Gall pulling off a sub. But if it stays on the feet I can see us getting a Perry KO.

He said she was all he needs in his corner. That doesn't mean he's not training with legit coaches & trainers.

0YTiNp3.jpg

Perry has the power to get this over quickly, but Gall has the grappling to get this over quickly too.

I think Gall shoots early and taps Perry

Could see this going either way. tbh Good match making here.

Back