• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Mick Parkin will fight Łukasz Brzeski at UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Łukasz Brzeski

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can we get one thread for all these no-name fighter announcements?

Mick Parkin is decent and should get the victory, but this fight has the potential to be absolutely terrible.
It doesn't have barnburner written on it, but I can't agree with this level of pessimism. Parkin is a good smart fighter.

It doesn't have barnburner written on it, but I can't agree with this level of pessimism. Parkin is a good smart fighter.
Don't get me wrong, I think Parkin is legit and beats most guys in the division. He's very polished and complete for a guy of his size and experience.

He's defensively sound to the point of being risk averse. It's a good quality if he wants a long career but it hasn't won him many fans yet.

Don't get me wrong, I think Parkin is legit and beats most guys in the division. He's very polished and complete for a guy of his size and experience.

He's defensively sound to the point of being risk averse. It's a good quality if he wants a long career but it hasn't won him many fans yet.

Guys like this need to be fighting finishers so there's at least some peril/chance of a flash finish.

This one likely plods to a decision.

It's not like he doesn't impress me at all, but my concern with him at HW is he seems to have zero killer instinct and little punching power. That usually doesnt end well in this division.

Back