Michael Moore goes full Michael Moore

What. A. Tool.

Michael Moore has the arrogant, pretentious, self-importance of a 15th Degree Supreme Grand Master, who runs the local Rex Kwon Do affiliate.

2nd Generation Rex Kwon Do. $5,000 Black Belt. Guaranteed.

I bet the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah laughed and wiped his ass with that message, assuming it even made it to him.

Delusions of grandeur, brought on by being a leftist god for a good decade. He really bought into his own hype. When his new movie tanked worse than the new Charlie's Angels, his first response was "Trump won". He thinks the world revolves around him and his documentaries, and just can't handle the fact that people clued into his hustle and got sick of his grandstanding.

Despite knowing this will almost certainly end with sending more troops and inevitably ending with thousands of deaths? Even if it doesn't end up being "world war three", you know that thousands of people will die on the back of this specific decision, right?

If Trump send troops to fight on the ground I call him out on it.

If he fucks them up if they go after us in anyway I’m fine with using plenty of anything that blows up.

If Trump send troops to fight on the ground I call him out on it.

If he fucks them up if they go after us in anyway I’m fine with using plenty of anything that blows up.

Fellow conservative and poster that I have openly shit on time after time @Happy Man disagrees with you.

This isn't a leftist position: The strike was a terrible move, both strategically and politically.

What a fucking terrible day when I'm agreeing with @Happy Man

Fellow conservative and poster that I have openly shit on time after time @Happy Man disagrees with you.

This isn't a leftist position: The strike was a terrible move, both strategically and politically.

What a fucking terrible day when I'm agreeing with @Happy Man

geez.........
JlSfn3e.gif

It gets even worse for Moore

As always there's a LOT more to this.

Sulemani was a famous middle eastern general is an understatement. He was not in any way a fan of negotiations with the west.... and a threat to the cheese-supreme leaders dominance because of this.

The official response and strategy so far is "kill trump and you get $80,000,000". Ya. Bullshit.

This is Persia. They are actually VERY intelligent have held there borders for millennia and can now move in a diplomatic way. Without the shadow of the real power broker in the background.

Notice how all negotiations from Afghanistan to Tehran end up getting "blown up" lately?

Not anymore. Mark it down. Sulemani was hit to allow negotiations to move forward. And to keep the old fellas from "regime change" something we suddenly somehow are NOT calling for.

It gets even worse for Moore

that’s not true. Iranians have all sorts of music. “Western music” is technically banned, but as far as i know, nobody cares and listens to whatever they want.

I saw a great 30 min news segment on the death metal scene in Tehran.

Trump supporters losing their collective minds again. The Iran's leadership could care less about Michael Moore so relax.

Lol, I can never tell if you're actually an angry person, or just choose to always use the strongest language possible. You call people scum and cu** a lot, but then generally seem like a nice guy outside of the habitual name-calling. It's the strangest combination of traits.

You're like that friendly robot from Total Recall, but you malfunction and start spewing hate from time to time.

gbp16oI.gif

"Hey guys! How's it goin? I'd like to hear your perspective on some things...SCUM CU*T FUCKHEAD SJWSLDF"
Hahahhahaha, I’m sorry @LogicalInsanity but this is spot on

He deserves the Noble peace prize for this tweet imo. He just prevented WW3. Show some respect and admiration

Last edited:
Well he's not wrong about the brainwashing capabilities of our MSM. The propaganda machines are just warming up methinks.
What have you seen that’s pro war ?

Democrats were silent when Obama drone struck a US citizen, and his 15 year old son.

What have you seen that’s pro war ?
Nothing, but I haven't been paying attention either. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if this was spun as some sort of positive and they get everyone behind whatever they think is more beneficial to their allies. Those bring SA and Israel.

Back